FS: UPDATED Oct 23rd Blow Out Sale S13

Everything is off of a 1990 240sx abs, juniper green. This is the link to all the picutures http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2152251/1

Anything that u need and its not up for sale just shout me an offer on it, i want lots of shit gone…all prices are obo

Stock Airbox- $5 with new filter

Stock air thing from exhaust manifold to air intake-$10

Sohc MAF-$25

Idler pully-$10

Coil-$10

Two sets of taillights-$25 per set good condition

Seat things on the side-$2

2 stock passenger seats-$10 per seat

2 driver side rails-$10 per rail

Spoirless hatch, awesome condition, small surface rust needs painted, looking for $110

Rear bumper good condition-$40, u can also come take it off for $20 instead

Drivers side doors, small rust under the mirror near mint condition-$50

Zenki lip-$10 come take it off a couple bolts left - Pending sale

Fan shroud-$20

Two stock clutches one has tonnes of meat left it was driven on for 10 000km’s-$30, and for the other one 10- pending sale of the good better clutch

Rear privacy hatch -$20

Interior dash- BO

Hood Mint condition, One small stone chip- $100

Mint drivers side fender $80

Passenger side fender almost mint good condition-$20 i think theres like 2 bolt left i was in the middle of taking it off and it started to rain

Stock door skins. $10 each, can be had with door carpet ripped off for more 20 more per skin, looks alot better than the shitty ghetto carpet

you still have the lip, if you do I will take it

still have the lip and all parts are still for sale a few things spoken for allready

do you have the sunroof glass? with good rubber weather strip on it?

what material are the seats made out of and what clour are they?

Pictures are down until the 23rd due to a server upgrade

cloth, and i only have 2 passenger seats. I both drivers seats in both cars crapped out on me so i upgraded to silvia seats

i’ll take pass fender and lip if still got.
???
416 878 9971 ryan

all parts still for sale everyone asks if they can buy something but no one pulls through…all prices are best offer just shout me a price i want lots of crap gone

hey do u have any parts of the power steering? and front bumper?

i have a front bumper but its cracked

I’m interested in those tail lights, but Milton? damn that’s far…
How much to ship to Scarborough? if you are able to ship it ofcourse.

not to jack or anytihng but if u want tailights closer to toronto , i’ve got a set still they in brampton, also rob i want a bunch of the loot for my project hacth soon as she’s moving i’ll bring er down and grab a bunch

pm sent!

thanx
isaque