FS: Various Electronic Components (pics incl)

Parts are currently in Japan and will be until sold. Prices are firm. Methods of payment are as follows: Paypal, interac direct email deposit, direct RBC deposit and or money order. Prices include shipping to your door. If you require faster shipping times, I will send it via EMS (express mail service) for an additional 15-20 Canadian.
Part: Blitz DC 3 Turbo Timer
Condition: Brand New
Contact: pm, msn> ford_edge@hotmail.com or adam@gatmotors.com
Price: $135 Canadian Firm
Shipping: Prices include airmail shipping to your door.
Extra’s: I have one D1 edition style still available for the same price. DC 3’s are available in black or silver.
Pictures:

A note from the makers:

Blitz DC3 Turbo Timers are the Most Compact on the Market. This Unit Measures 1"x3" and can be mounted or concealed almost anywhere on the dash. Blitz Turbo Timers allow the Engine to Cool Off after your remove the Ignition Key and Leave the Vehicle. Allowing the Engine to Cool Down circulates the Oil and Coolant through the Block and Turbo System and prevents premature damage. By using a Blitz Turbo Timer you do not have to sit and wait with the car. The Blitz DC II and DC III Turbo Timers both have a Manual or Automatic Countdown Mode. Both Models of the Blitz DC Compact Turbo Timer come with a Control Unit that is mounted via Remote Wire. The Display Control (Shown Above) is available in Silver, Black.

Additional Features of the Blitz DC3 ( Blitz DC III) Turbo Timer :

Data Features - The DC III Turbo Timer will show 0-60 Speed and 1/4 Mile Times. The User can also record up to 5 Lap Times for Driving Schools or Circuit Events. The DC III Also includes a Voltage and Cabin Temperature Display.

Part: Blitz R-VIT Type 2 (89-99 Nissan’s)
Condition: Brand New
Contact: pm, msn> ford_edge@hotmail.com or adam@gatmotors.com
Price: $425 Canadian Firm
Shipping: Prices include airmail shipping to your door.

Pictures:

A note from the makers:

The R-VIT (Racing Vehicle Information Technology) is a state of the art monitoring system that can read and display up to 20 different types of Real Time information provided by the factory ECU. The R-VIT is a fully digital monitoring device with 5 different types of digital displaying capabilities (Needle Meter, Ellipse Meter, Bar Graph, Triple Monitor, and Six-fold Monitor). R-VIT features peak-hold recording, playback features, that can record and replay up to 99 seconds. Limits can be set in flash and audible warnings to notify the driver of different engine variables, thus reducing the chances of damaging the motor. (R-VIT is featured in a 1/2 Din size).
R-VIT and SBC i-D INFARED communication:
The R-VIT can communicate with the SBC i-D boost controller via INFARED to operate the Speed Map function, providing an accurate speed based boost.

The display control (shown above) is available in black or silver.

How many of the R-vits do you have? I may like one in a little bit, and its for sure going to work with my 1990

1 week bump!

2nd week bump. Many still available fellas. The DC III units are complete with harness, module and display unit unlike many of the others out there.

I PM’d about the Turbo Timers!

Send one back!
Thanks.

In regards to numerous PM’s about Japanese instructions, I will carefully label the wires in English to make for an easy installation.

Talk about service! Good stuff!

Can this package come with a harness for a z32 TwinTurbo

I dont have the plug in harness available due to the high cost. The wiring is as follows:

Red-12V power
Blue-ACC power
Purple-Parking brake power
Green-Ignition power
Ground-black

This is a very straight forward installation. Chris, sorry I accidently omitted the 5th wire on your reply. So total there are 5 wires for installation.

Thanks,

Adam

^^^ Cool, got it!

Thanks
Chris

Also, if anyone is interested I still have one D1 URAS special edition TT available. It has the same options as the DC III, but comes in white. This one is priced at 135 CDN.

Just to let everyone know… Adam is a great seller to buy from. I ordered my FATT DCIII from him about last wednesday/thursday and just recieved it today.

He’s straight up… no tricks or hidden costs.

Great work, and hope you can come through with the other parts I’ve asked you about,
Thanks,
Jeremy

3 week bump!

How much bigger is the Blitz R-VIT Type 2? Compared to the pictures?

Does anybody know if I will be able to use this with my spliced harness?

The unit measures 10.5 cm long and 6.5 cm high. If your harness is spliced, youll have to hardwire this unit into place. No biggie, ill label all the wires for you.

Adam

4th week bump!

+1 that. Received my DC III very quick and in perfect order!
Thanks Adam!
Will deal with again.

Fifth week bump!

Still available. Sixth week bump!

Bump!