FS: Various Ion Redline Parts

Hi everyone, I usually just like to lurk and read but I have some spare parts from my old car. All of these have less than 10,000 miles on them. I’m in Williamsville by Transit lanes so you can come and take a look or I will probably upload pics soon if I can find the camera and there is some interest.

Stock PCM 150$
Stock Rotors and Pads 75$
Stock exhaust from cat back 100$
Stock Springs 100$
Stock Injectors (harness and injectors 100$)
Stock Injector Harness
Stock Header 50$

Willing to take offers. Just PM me and we can talk.
OH yea, in case somehow you did not know all the parts are the same for the balt except maybe the springs?(not sure) and the exhaust has a different hanger I think too. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

i’ll give you 20 bucks for the stock exhaust so i can use it to mock one up for my balt SS :slight_smile:

just buy this then:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230224603826&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=230252629290&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%252BSS%26itu%3DISS%252BUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D4

hmmm might be interested in the stock rotors and pads, ugh im so cheap.

pm’ed you jdm. Just pm me whenever not urgent on the sales, the parts have been in my garage forever and just remembered they were there and they aren’t going anywhere.

clinzee how do you like your oil changes? lol

lol, Do you work at saturn? It was my dad’s car and he took care of that stuff. I’m the one who would drive it and break it. :slight_smile: Your thinking of the blue 04 right?