FS:Verizon lg enV2

Just got this in an upgrade, and Got a great deal on a new black berry so this must go…Black LG env2, literally brand new used for about 3 hours. Still have box and everything.

Do not post in this thread unless you are planning on buying this phone or are interested.

Asking $150 or b/o.

ugh if this was in a month i’d buy

GLWS

you do realize that the env2 is only $50 at verizon

With a two year contract, if you’re eligible to upgrade. Full retail is $250+

haha I knew it wouldnt take long for a moron to step into this thread and post something stupid like this.

uh you do realize your a fuckin moron and that is with a 2 year contract, and that this phone is brand new?

Stay out of the thread if you are going to post stupid irrelevant bullshit, and are not looking to buy an LG Env2

intrested but does anyone know what they charge as an activation fee??

you can usually get them to wave it ive gone threw a few phones and never paid but im pretty sure its $20, or you can do it online for free.

idk at sprint its free, but thats at sprint…

glws, my gf just got one of these, its really a neat little phone

and tc2357 STFU!

thanks jam, it isnt a bad phone at all, I just got a great deal on something a little more of what im lookin for.

with the phone ill also throw in a small memory card for it. i forget what size it is but its from my old envy and works in this one.

activate it on vzw’s website.

if you have a verizon plan already, there wont be an activation fee if you do it online. If it fails online and it tells you to call customer service, just be sure to tell them that it didn’t work online, and they wont charge you anything. I’ve done this a billion times over the past few years, and never had a charge.

Anyway, I really wish this phone had a little bit bigger outside screen, then i’d be all over it. Oh well. GLWS.

like Akasprzyk and burnt toast said, you can just activate it online if you have an account set up. all you have to do is put in the hex #, wait a few min, and then dial *228 from the phone and it will activate itself preety much

IF you’re going to call someone a “fuckin moron”, at least don’t look like one yourself.

That being said, Verizon does not charge activation fees if you have a line with them already.

If you don’t, I don’t think they will either, but not sure about that.

Verizon does try to charge you $20 to activate a phone if you ask them to do it over the phone even if you have an existing line, theyve charged my mom a few times and tryed to with me., they dont if your upgrading or if your phone broke.

If you simply bought a new phone and your contracts not up they try to charge you but like stated above theres def easy ways around it.

PM sent

SOLD

pending to orzech