FS: Verizon Phones & Camera

girlfriend got the samsung u-740 when our 2year agreement was up. she ended up not liking it and wanted the voyager soooo bad… so we decided to just go out and buy it at best buy at retail price. ( but at least we used gift cards from giant eagle and my reward zone card lol, so she got like a total of 1.50 or so off of gas now)

the samsung is less then 2 months old and looks flawless.

you’ll get:
Samsung U-740 (All Black Model)
home charger
car charger
music kit to transfer music to the phone
all instructions and everything.
we were going to put it on ebay but thought I would put it on here first for you guys.

$150
for the phone and everything above. and I’ll even toss in a free DVD, “Tears of the Sun” thats just sitting here since I got it on Blu-ray now.

Samsung A950
comes with Home charger
scratched up a little bit but works well

ummm $20obo??

Both phones are for Verizon Wireless but Im sure Xlogic could help you out and make them work on any network ( or thats what I hear )

Name: Jeff

Pmed!!!

PM returned and I’ll be lookin for the box for you

thanks for the reference…it can be turned into a cricket for all of you customers not looking to get boned by crickets retail price for phones. I have the data cable for the second phone already and samsungs are very easy for me to do. If someone purchases the first phone he has listed…he has that cable included in that bundle from the looks of it…

Bump! no one wants the U-740 phone? if you upgraded at verizon it would be like $370. its less than 2 months old.

we need to pay off some debt to prepare for a house by sept.

camera is Pending to RickSI. he hasnt given me a yes or no yet so if anyone is interested in anything speak up.

Camera SOLD to RickSI. everything else is still here

Bump. wanna pay some bills so lowered the price, the U740 is a DEAL

$100 for the U740

i hate to be a dick and lowball you, but I’ll give you $100 for it if you haven’t sold it. I was going to buy an enV2, but i used one today and wasn’t as impressed as I thought i’d be.

I’ll buy the Samsung A950, let me when your available jeff.

The ringer and speaker loud enough to hear in a big truck?

ya it’ll work. gimmie a call. I noticed the other day that your phone has been disconnected. pm me if you need the number

I can go $150 for you. but thats the best i can do. PM if interested

I’ll meet up earlier if need be.

Im free tomorrow let me know., I gotta meet around my area…

car im useing is my future mother in law’s and I dont want to be going very far with it since she is paranoid about everything…:doh:

my mom is like that…i usually tell her to stop jinx’ing shit…of course with a different choice of the finishing word lol

i’ll be in alison park wexford and butler. all have to go too the imperial landfill.

Probably not tomorrow

alright, just let me know when you’ll be around the area and you can grab it

i’m sticking with friday.

go ahead and sell it. I’ll never find time to meet up.

its just sitting here doing nothing lol

paypal me $25 and I’ll ship it to you