FS : Verizon Wireless LG Voyager with extras !

I’m selling my voyager, along with all the add-ons. The phone is probably 2-3 weeks old, and Im probably going to get it replaced prior to the new owner taking delivery, so you can expect a brand spanking new phone. comes with the box and all manuals along with:

2 OEM Home Chargers
USB Data Cable
Window Mount Car Cradle/Docking Station with OEM LG Car Charger
2gb MicroSD Memory Card
Extended Battery (along with standard battery)
Pack of Screen Protectors (2 in the pack)
Body Glove hard case (front and back)

Im looking for the best offer, please just don’t lowball me too much. Reason for selling : going either Cell Phone-less or with a cheapo prepaid phone for emergencies.

Good luck with the sale, but I don’t think you can go cell-less. Look at how often you text.

thats part of the problem, I need to cut the habit :slight_smile:

if you want cossey, you can just take over my plan… I will knock some bucks off the price, and you will have the ballin phone you want (along with navi for your car !!)

I will give you a pack of gum and a trashed E36 center console!

no thanks

I like ATT too much to go to Verizon. The phone is ballin for sure, but I don’t do much work at work as it is. New phone w/ ze internet will only make it worse.

and a hotplate!

You got txt :ninja

great phone, im starting to like mine!

interested in the turntables I’m selling? Maybe we could make a trade?

unfortunatly no, thanks though. I’m trying to limit my money intensive hobbies and focus on home improvements and getting out of debt

Ill give you $100 for it

pm sent

cell phone less? saving up for synapses big bill? :lol j/k

didnt you just get this like 5 months ago? anyways GL.

$200 bucks?

fyi- marisa sold her voyager for 400 bucks :wow

:wow One just sold on here last week for 200 bucks

Synapse has that effect on people… :crackup

yeah and the phone is fucking sick ;D

bump for a nice phone, it was between this and the new samsung glyde. Ended up going with the glyde only due to size and i personally like the slide out keyboard vs flip open style. Overall a very nice phone!