FS: Verizon xv6700 pocket pc

I’m selling my 6700. I used it for about 2-3 months. Only reason I bought it was for the keyboard cuz I do a lot of texting, but it turned out to be too much of a phone for me…too many features that I won’t use. It comes with a NIB car charger and a mini SD memory card. Looking to get $200 obo for it.

nice phone and a good deal

awsome phone i have one myself.

u still got it for sale? and u got any pics? p/m me with a reply

as long as the condition of the phone is straight, this thread is evolve approved. :tup:

(post pics)

the phone is still for sale and it is in good condition…I take very good care of my stuff, normal wear and tear should be expected, but nothing worth noting.

trade for chocolate? :slight_smile:

[quote=“MidgeX,post:7,topic:26732"”]

trade for chocolate? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

only phone I would trade for is an LG 8600, but I’m pretty sure nobody would give theirs up.

gay

I’ll try to get pics up tonight.

hmmmmmmmmmm tempting…very, find someone to buy my chocolate and ill buy this

What size memory card?

the card is a 256, I didn’t really see a need for anything bigger with how much I used it.

…my digi cam is at my sister’s or else I would have pics up by now.

Sigh, I should pick this up. But… I’ll stick it out with my pos phone until the 6800 :bump: for a good deal.

PM Anonymity, he wants one of these…

interested, sent pm

bump.

sorry i have a lead on one. i guess i will just have to wait, thanks for the offer.

bump

bump…will consider other phones as partial trades. or as stated before, trade for an LG 8600