FS: Verizon xv6700

info: http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/utstarcom-xv6700-verizon-wireless/4505-6452_7-31660683.html

i upgraded to the dare and this is still a solid phone. i bought the phone off of annonymity a year ago. its been a great phone, i just wanted the dare. i just did a hard software reset on it and its running great. it is in the state that it would be out of the box. if you have a data plan, this thing is pretty nice for web browsing. theres software updates out there but ill leave that up to the buyer, it will stay completely unmodified.

i am including a car charger, usb cable, charging cradle, owners manual, driver cd, screen protector and the original box if i can find it. the phone is in decent shape for a phone of its age. there are a few dings, but nothing that effects the functionality of the phone. the screen has no major problems. i have a few pics i can email if interested.

$100, def open to offers though

lowball $65

lil low

so is this a phone that you need a data plan to use on verizon?

no, you do not need a data plan. i never had one and i still loved the phone.

what version of windows mobile does it have

smartphone + no data pla = :meh:

Be careful

windows mobile 5.0

bump

Do you have any pics of the “dings” on the phone? Also maybe some pics of the screen and whatnot.

how big is this?compare to the voyager if you can?

^^ its shorter, but thicker

i took a few pics, but no matter what angle/lighting i use i cant get a clear shot of the dings. the screen has very light scratches from the stylus, but you can only see them when the phone is off.

and i will add that after i reset it, the battery life is better, but still not the best. a full charge lasts a day and a half with minimal use. so it could probably use a new battery.

$80/offers?

see above lowball