FS: VERY NICE TV STAND

This is the EXACT tv stand that i’m selling. The stand is used but in excellent condition. The only flaw is that there is a slight dip from my lcd tv being so heavy but you can’t even tell. Besides that it’s in awesome condition.

asking only: $400 delivered within the area
you can find pics and specs on the link.

http://www.bludot.com/Browse_Products/Storage/product/Chicago_media

edit: reason for selling: moving into a new place and going with a different design.

Also have a baby blue Pottery Barn day-bed and matching corner chair for sale. asking $500 for both. needs some cleaning but in excellent condition. pics soon.

that looks real nice GLWS

Nice looking for something that holds a bigger TV but a free bump

That IS a very nice tv stand…

damnit, why couldn’t this be 6 months from now! That is what I’m looking for, but I’m not spending any $$$ til february! :frowning:

GLWS.

damn, if it would have fit my tv, i’d be all over this. very nice stand

GLWS

wow, great tv stand … i may be interested later in the week/next week if its still available.

Thanks guys…the stand is very solid and and very heavy. It breaks down into 5 pieces so it’s easy to move. i’m not in a huge rush to sell it so i’m leaving it on here for a week before i put it up on craigs list.

omg ur saying its sold already?!?!

ur so CONTRADICTING

jk bump

fixed haha

Ok i’m going to kind of be a dick and post it on craigs list now. let me know if you’re interested. thanks duders.

Why is it being a dick to post it on craigslist? You are the one selling it, it’s not like a favor for you to offer it to NYspeed?

GLWS though, it does look nice for a smaller tv.

whats up with all you ballers and you having bigger tv’s than a 42"? im guessing my 13 b/w screen needs an upgrade…

glws man.

best offer

$350? this is a steal.

300?? anyone

bump!

i’m moving, so i don’t want this now but ill get at you in one month. thanks.

Still for sale so let me know.

Bump