FS: Viper 5900 REMOTE START and Alarm!‏

i have a viper 5900 remote start and alarm that i used on my car. I took it out to sell the car and am looking to get rid of the system because it doesnt start manuel cars.
1-mile range 5900 Responder SST System from Viper is the most advanced 2-Way Security and Remote Start system in the world! 5900 employs Spread Spectrum Technology, digital frequency hopping and multiple frequency transmission to assure that even if a frequency is blocked, the signal still will go through. The Responder SST also has dual error correction systems to combat signal data corruption and minimize any signal interference. The end result is an amazing range of up to one full mile!

The interactive display on the Responder 2-way remote confirms all commands (almost instantly) with simple to comprehend icons and text. The remote alerts users to security system triggers by beeping or vibrating when out of audible range of the siren. The Viper 5900 will also start your vehicle with the push of a button (when remote start is installed), and you’ll get confirmation back that the vehicle has been started.

[SIZE=6]Viper 5900[/SIZE]

Details:

• Flagship 2-Way Security System / Remote Start System with Responder SST Technology
  • 6 channel remote start/security/keyless entry system
  • Confirms commands and system triggers on the transceiver LCD screen
  • Clone-Safe® Code-Hopping®
  • Parking Light Flash
  • Failsafe® Starter Kill
  • Anti-Grind
  • Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor
  • Revenger® Six-Tone Siren -Bright Blue LED Status Indicator
  • Miniature XCRS (Extreme Capacity Relay Satellite)
  • Defroster Output
  • Built-in Turbo Timer
  • Dome Light Supervision
  • Comfort Closure
  • 4 Auxiliary Outputs
  • Horn Honk
  • Includes One 2-way Responder SST Transceiver Remote
    i’m asking $175 or best offer pm me

should be able to set it up to start manual cars jordan lol. most shops wont because then people blame then when they leave it in gear and it cranks over multiple times. haha. should sell it to me for 20 bucks for my blazer!

almost any remote start can be setup to start a car with manual transmission, you just have to know what you’re doing.

^^^

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/Viper-5900-2-Way-Security-Alarm-w-Remote-Start_W0QQitemZ360205228641QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item53dde79a61

pat gimme 150

guess i didn’t do enough research… i’ll take best offer for this

LOL this is the second thread that was posted by the same poster for over charging.

Isn’t there a Limit to when you can post in the Classifieds section?

edit: not trying to be a dick though, sorry if i sound like one.

ok jordan you got me ill give to 25 haha its so not worth if for me to have one when i get them free at work all day out of clunkers and shitty used cars. they tell me to take them out and throw them out. wtf i got one for my blazer :stuck_out_tongue: haha