FS: vitara pistons + y8 rods $70

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/billkarter/CIMG1026.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/billkarter/CIMG1028.jpg

70$

bump good for a good seller

where did you get the vitaras from? theres only one seller i would buy from and if they are that brand i would buy them

D16 right??

yes d16.

vitaras are made for d series 4door…how much for just the pistons no rods

Im not going to seperate them, buy them and sell the rods seperatly.

make me an offer via pm.

the rods are worth about…10 bucks…i wont offer anything until i know the maker of the pistons…i wont buy ebay vitaras

no clue on the brand, i dont care what the rods are worth to you, dont shit up my thread with your poorness. If you can have a machine shop put pistons on rods for 10$ do it.

It makes no difference of two door or four door…? lol they are the same motors.

GLWS there are still being turboing d series these should go quick.

I think he said 4 door, as in refering to justa4door, but thanks for the kind words an clearing it up if anyone was confused :tup:

I’ll work with someone on the price, I have other y8 stuff aswell

he was talking to just4door about the motor not how many doors are on his car

this would have sold on hondatech in about 13seconds if it was still a complete motor lol, oh well gl

no it woudnt have, it was a garbage motor i dont know wtf ashort was thinking but he didnt think it thru when he built it, the rings were installed wrong, the crank was whipped but he put new bearings in it anyways, and the block was crap.

well atleast u took the time to be honest, im sure u and him were the only ones to know that :tup:

i didnt put it together…oh well

haha find whoever did and cock shot them.

haha, it was this really old guy at my work who was in the machine shop, he’s like ive never done anything to a 4 cylinder but i’ll try…he ended up getting fired because he sucked at his job haha

im not trying to “shit up your thread with my poorness” im saying there is only one brand of vitaras i would buy and that there are brands that are selling them on ebay and they are not what i would buy…if thats ok with you…dont be a dick im not trying to be a dick to you

I need to stop posting when i first wake up, i always come off wrong haha.

I’m not sure which brand they are, nor do i know a way to tell. Make me an offer, I wouldnt mind getting these gone today.