FS: Western Digital Raptor WD740ADFD 16MB SATA Drive.

Hey Guys.

I have one of these drives left.

Here is the specs on this drive (notice WD gets $179.99 for it).

http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.asp?DriveID=244

Here is the story with this drive.

This drive came to me direct from western digital as a replacement for a broken drive.

I sold it to a customer of mine.

Anyways.

This drive has native and legacy molex power connectors on it.

I had a customer plug it into the native power connector, he must have tried to unplug it without pressing the release button and he broke the connector on the native sata power connector.

He returned it to me, and I have it here and tested it using the molex power connector.

The drive works absolutely fine. I am a PC tech, and deep scanned it, no bad sectors, nothing weird. The smart performance is maxxed, its like a new drive.

I’ve used the drive in my main desktop PC for one months time, it works fine. I need the cash more than a fancy hard drive now, so i’ll zero it and sell it to you guys.

I’m looking for 100 bucks for the drive. I think thats a fair price. This is a 100 percent functional drive, you just need to use a molex connector to power it, not the sata power connector.

If you live out of town, I’ll ship it in a proper hard drive carrier box, so it won’t get damaged.

I can take paypal, cash in person, or money orders.

Thanks,
Justin

justin, not intrested in this one per say… but if you happen to stumble upon a 40+GB regular IDE drive, let me know… I’m in need of one

ok bud will do.

one bump…