Fs: Widebody flares & front lip s13

Hey,

so I have these parts for my s13 but i have a feeling i’m going into a wall the frist track day lol.

So these are up for sale

item one is:
Fend flares front and rear
-brand new never used
-don’t know the brand or any specs
Asking: $200 Or best offer

Item two is:
Front lip
-was told its a bings style but i have no clue
-there is a little crack that can be fixed nothing major
asking $100 or Best offer

OR WILL TRADE FOR R/C Cars or parts :slight_smile:

WTF??:/:

i’ll grab that lip off you, check your pm’s.
I’m free anytime today.

thats not a bings lip… thats a PDM style lip

will the lip fit on a 92 bumper?

it should fit 92 style i have a 91 front bumper i guess its the same and it looked like it went on fine but i never bolted it on.

all pm’s are replied to and i’m just waiting on call back

lol i say that cause this is only a track car not planing to drive it on the streets and i’ve never tracked a 240 b4 so i have a feeling i might not be able to control it as well as my other track cars.

You never know, besides i dont want to make the car look all nice and then bash it up

Why not keep it and install it when you get some laps under your belt? Besides, it soulds like you have some experience… IMO: let go of the flares, but keep the lip.

turst me i want to… but track day is 100 if i pay now or 110 at the door either way if i sell the lip i can pay for track time and to rent a truck to tow the car down there and back :smiley:
-this is the season for money to be tight :slight_smile: plus i’m studying right now so i can’t work as much as i used to.

and i just spend a whole shit load into my r/c car hobby for new racing gear :blush:

p.s.

Got a few p.m’s i’ve replied to all the frist one to make a deal with the money the stuff is gone cause some people don’t like to reply back to pms :@

oh and also i’ve never drifted i’ve always raced grip so this will be a real beating on the car :smiley:

FRONT LIP: SOLD!

FLARES: Deal pending :S
-waiting for pick up

+1

everything SOLD

Thanks for looking

Please Lock