FS: Work CR Kai Wheels

A buddy of mine is selling his brand new Work CR Kai wheels. They are not even here yet, just ordered, and will be still in the box. But he wants some trick wheels from Japan, so these are up for grabs.

4x114.3 17x7 and 17x8. +32 offset all around. Matte Gunmetal in color. They are capable of clearing the Z brakes. Includes Work metal valve stems and hardware.

$1650 + tax. Shipping including.

This price doesn’t get any better than this. Don’t miss out on this shit. Damn I should get these.

These wheels are next to impossible to order and get within 4 months, these are here in 2 weeks.

http://www.worksuperwheels.com/images/emotioncr/2.jpg

you sure have a thing for those blue valve stem caps dont you Aaron

Hahhaa, ya bastard.lol.

Is that Canadian dollars? Dayumm… that is sooo cheap. My 18" SSRs were close to twice that much…

Yes, Canadian dollars.

Is that how much he paid for them or is he taking a hit selling them at this price?

I’m not too sure. I think he is taking a slight hit, but is wanting as close to what he paid for them.

interested
is the price negotiable at all of is he pretty firm.

what size tires will go on these too?

Ummmm, well, make an offer and I’ll bring it to his attention.

They are just as wide as my wheels, and I’m running 215/40 on the front and 235/40 on the rear. You could probably go slightly wider in the rear, but that would be up to you.

pm’d

also do these need special lug nuts or no

and need any spacer to fit flush? or clear z brakes?

They come with all of the wheel nuts, and valve stems. They will fit very flush, as I am also happy with my wheels and their “flushness” and they are the same offset. I beleive they will fit the Z brakes, if not, a very very small spacer needed. I beleive they should fit.

SOLD!

A buddy of mine is selling his brand new Work CR Kai wheels. They are not even here yet, just ordered, and will be still in the box. But he wants some trick wheels from Japan, so these are up for grabs.

4x114.3 17x7 and 17x8. +32 offset all around. Matte Gunmetal in color. They are capable of clearing the Z brakes. Includes Work metal valve stems and hardware.

$1650 + tax. Shipping including.

This price doesn’t get any better than this. Don’t miss out on this shit. Damn I should get these.

These wheels are next to impossible to order and get within 4 months, these are here in 2 weeks.

http://www.worksuperwheels.com/images/emotioncr/2.jpg

you sure have a thing for those blue valve stem caps dont you Aaron

Hahhaa, ya bastard.lol.

Is that Canadian dollars? Dayumm… that is sooo cheap. My 18" SSRs were close to twice that much…

Yes, Canadian dollars.

Is that how much he paid for them or is he taking a hit selling them at this price?

I’m not too sure. I think he is taking a slight hit, but is wanting as close to what he paid for them.

interested
is the price negotiable at all of is he pretty firm.

what size tires will go on these too?