FS: Work Equip #19 (instant baller status)

Hello there I am selling my recently acquired Work equip wheels. I am selling becasue My car is being put up for sale. They are very nice and hard to find in Canada. Tires that are included are brand new (never used) federal s595 tires. They are stretched on the rims but the stretch isnt too excessive just a nice conservative stretch. The wheels are in a chrome finish and are 3 piece forged. The chrome is flaking and there is some curb rash on some of the wheels as they came like that from Japan. I will only consider SERIOUS offers SO please dont pm me with any offers way below my asking price.

Location; Richmond Hill

Dimensions:

Fronts:
18x9
22+

Rears:
18x10
22+

Tires:

Fronts:
225/40/r18

Rears:
235/40/r18

I would like to see $1800 for this setup

Pics:

ohhhhh geeez. as soon as my buddy is wakes up. ill have these sold for you in noes time.

FUCKKKKK Ken sold these already!!!

YES they are sold. PLEASE LOCK.

kengi HOW DARE YOU< I WOULDVE BOUGHT THEM

nooooooo!!!

dang

This would have been perfect for me :frowning:

lol… wonder if the op wishes he had a higher asking price

wonder if the buyer is willing to make a profit on these

sad to see these go ken…

hey guys, Yes this set of wheels are sold. They were sold with my car Today. I expected this amount of interest and i only recieved about 20 calls today about them. I am not willing to wait 2 yrs for someone to give me what I really wanted for this setup. Knowing SON theres not many people who would pay over 2 grand for wheels. I needed to move on and I did.

Thanks Son for the interest.