FS/WTT: 95 Honda Accord

Tryin to get rid of the accord …wanted to trade also

its a 95 Honda Accord Lx 5 spd 4 door with flip up moon roof, i had it for 2 days and then engine went at 164,000k. I replaced it with a f22b2 non vtec with 86,000k with new axles . Put brand new brakes and rotors. Going to need to front and rear tires. I got it inspected in Aug. Rust on rear quarters like any other honda. I have a few mods: I got new apc low and high beam bulbs , with apc intake , Pioneer Supertunner Headunit, 5.25 Front Mephis PR Door speakers with Mephis PR 6x9s in rear. I am the second owner of the car. It was orgianlly bought from rainbow honda in richyville. Used it for summer car now i got the audi for the winter. Car is a great swap car for a h22a’s. The car is located in Uniontown PA . I am tryin to find pics of it if i cant find them ill have some posted tomarrow . Have a spare f22b2 with it and alot of extra parts. I am askin 3500$ obo also take a trade. Lookin for older or newer integra or a hatch . You can contact me on aim or my cell is 724-880-9289 names george