FS/WTT Toyota Supra Turbo

Hey guys Im selling my 1990 Supra turbo, I need the money to purchase a clean s13 or s14. I have an S13 ka-t but the frame is to rotted. anyways heres the info on the supra:

1990 supra turbo
148,000kms
5spd shifts nice, clutch isnt slipping and feels good
Fully loaded including electric seats, headlight washer nozzles…
Targa roof model also

exterior/interior:
The car is mostly in perfect shape the paint is immaculate aside from some slight sctraches if you look closely at some spots.
Interior is flawless, carpet is clean no ripped or stained seats, electronics are working the way there suppose to, nothing wrong with the interior that I can spot. On the right rear fender edge, its starting to rust about an inch wide on the fender, this is not a major problem at this point.

Mechanical:
Head gasket has been replaced in conjuction with new head bolts, this was done around 146,000km’s
Brand new brake pads and calipers on all four corners with rotor machining and front & rear brake service.
Front lower ball joints have been replaced at 146,000km’s. Will need a powersteering pump and belt at the moment its drivable just hard to turn at very low speeds but fine once your above 10km/h.

Asking 5,000$
Or trade for Clean/moderate S13/S14 or modified rolling chassis (caged, full suspension work)

bump