FS: Xbox 360 Elite + Games

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $150 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: PM ME (questions etc.)
Description:

Hey guys, I know this is kinda weird. But the 360 itself is actually broken. It’s a e74 (video card error) break. It costs roughly, 100 dollars canadian to have Microsoft fix it. I’m selling the console with the 120gb hard drive and all my other information already on it (saves, arcade games over 10 of them, and what ever else is there) as well as all my games Including, GTA IV, COD3, Dead Rising ( MY FAVOURITE GAME ), Blitz The League, Need For speed Pro street, Dynasty warriors 5 empires, dynasty warriors 6 and one controller (wire).

If you don’t think the package is worth 150 w.e low ball away, just not a stupid price. I want this gone hopefully for this friday? Thank’s in advanced. If you’d like individual things here just pm me.

Thanks, i need to get rid of this… just taking up space and i dont care to much for gaming anymore.

alright $125, I think that’s fair. Sorry I don’t mean to double post or bump it’s just that there is no edit function, and GTA IV is out of the picture. my buddy destroyed it on me. but the rest is there.

Alright 100 is the Lowest I’ll gow for any offer, 100 firm or higher. I need to get rid of this thing.

80 bucks this has to go.

80 is worth it… where in mississauga

Creditview and britannia area. not to far from erin mills parkway.

OKAY FUCK IT 50 for who ever is willing to come down SATURDAY (11th of october) alright?

phone my cell tonight… doesnt matter what time… i need this gone and i need to have it gone by like 11 am

416 797 8252