FS: XBOX 360 Elite

Xbox 360 Elite

Played about 3 hours total. Includes system, controller, headset, 120 GB hard drive and 3 games. COD4, GTA IV, and Halo 3.

Also will throw in a $25 game stop gift card.

Asking $425for both. I am in buffalo and can drop off.

$750?

What part of NO LOWBALLS didnt you understand? Retail on both of these with taxes is over $1700

I am not desperate to sell this. Just putting it up if someone was looking at a similar setup and looking to save some money.

Dell has the 47 inch version of that TV for $1199 shipped. A new Xbox cost $300… you might want to reconsider the price.

Well I am open to prices.

A xbox 360 elite is diffeent from the pro and just the system is 399 + tax and the tv brand new is 1050.99+ tax locally if you can find any left. I would consider dropping but again, if I am going to take a big hit I will put into storage. Just trying to help some people out who might be looking and they in turn help me out.

really? because retail on both these combined can be purchased for $1,059

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4337304&SRCCODE=GOOGLEBASE&cm_mmc_o=TBBTkwCjCVyBpAgf%20mwzygtCjCVRqCjCVRq

and

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?InvtId=XBOX-360-ELITE-R&cm_mmc=GoogleProducts-_-Gaming-_-Xbox360Games&Accessories-_-XBOX-360-ELITE-R&utm_source=GoogleProducts&utm_medium=ShoppingSites&utm_campaign=XBOX-360-ELITE-R

it wasn’t a lowball, it was a reasonable offer broski

My brother has the same tv. Its an awsome tv, if i didnt buy my 65" this tv would have been my next choice. GLWS.

Thats a refurbished one :picard:

Beat me too it.

Nice try “broski”

Don’t really want to get involved with this, but I think that a “known-quantity” TV from a decent online retailer with a return policy and dead unit guarantees is better than something that’s effectively being bought as-is.

Nothing wrong with refurbished, and if you’re selling a product out of your house, you shouldn’t expect to be getting a price comparable to a refurbished unit.

Dont sell your 360,you’ll miss it!!

O/T and free bump: Refurbs are almost always better than used,warranty and lower failure rates.Its a pet peeve of mine when people think refubs are junk,think of them as being certified pre-owned.

I had the 360 back in college when it came out and was addicted to it. once I graduated i never had the time and just modded and sold them. when i got my tv, i got it becuase i want a 1080p source. i never play it now.

as for the tv, if you went to the store and bought it or took this one, its still in the 1 year warranty and actually can look this one over for dead pixles. If it fails, you have all the documents to ship it back or return it to Circuit City since I have the reciept too.

ok fine that one’s $200 more which brings the price of these 2 things brand new to $1259. Your still asking way too much. Kthxbye. And regardless, I’d rather buy a refurb than a used TV from someone, so that first link is still someones best bet compared to your overpriced nonsense. $750 was a fantastic offer, but I don’t even want it anymore because I’d be too tempted to kick you in the shin for being such an idiot.

I didn’t “try” anything. I simply showed you how your asking price is ridiculous after you were a dick about my more than reasonable offer. Way to make yourself look like a retard :tup:

stop shitting all over the thread

No offense man, but the values of 360’s have dropped so much, i sold my 360 elite with a 2year warranty for 320 after i bought it for like 500$ in the summer :frowning:

Dell charges tax too, boxxa doesn’t. if your not interested leave the thread.

I believe I made an offer, which shows interest. Take your own advice dipshit.

You are making no sense. That TV is 999(in store or on your site) + 79.92 (tax) = 1079

Take a xbox 360 in a store and a 3 games and that is 399 + 59.99 + 59.99 + 59.99 + 46 tax and you have another $622

Plus I am throwing in a HDTV Antenna ($19) and a spare composite cable ($10).

Grand total: $1730

All under warranty for 11 more months and have all reciepts. Its pretty much going to the store and buying all this stuff and not paying tax and saving $230.

So why don’t you take your advice stay out of a thread you have no purpose in. $1,000 less than the asking price is not a serious offer.

for 1, all your stuff is used, and you’d be LUCKY to get half, MAYBE 3/4 what you paid for a used Vizio TV that can be bought new for a $1000. 2, your “asking price” was $1500, when I can get all this shit new for WELL under that, so I offered $750 which is $750 less, not $1,000 than your asking price. 3, I wasn’t the one that said stay out of this thread originally, so that just made no sense. 4, this is nothing like “going to the store” because all your shit, again, is used. And just because you were too stupid/impatient or whatever it was that made you overpay out your ass for this stuff wherever you decided to do so, doesn’t make it our problem, and anyone with intelligence that knows how to use the internet can see they can purchase this stuff brand new for less than your asking used. I bet you don’t get a serious offer over $750 so good luck.

This post is for ineedacar

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4337304&SRCCODE=GOOGLEBASE&cm_mmc_o=TBBTkwCjCVyBpAgf%20mwzygtCjCVRqCjCVRq

Your welcome, now you can buy this and leave the thread alone.

TV is gone. Thank you craigslist.

Xbox 360 is for sale still