FS: Xbox 360 W/Many Accessories *Price went down* 400$

I have for sale a Microsoft Xbox 360 game system. The system is new and was barely used. Still has a factory warranty thru microsoft. I have many accessories that will come with the console. I may sell items seperately if the price is reasonable. I am not in a hurry to sell this, so please no low balls. I am asking 500$ but of course i have to offer an nyspeed discount. I well sell to anyone on nyspeed for $400.The $400 is pretty firm. Also have ths listed on CL. I still have more than that invested in it. Please no lowballs. PM ME or call me as I can reached at 716 392 8125, ask for corey, Included with the console are the following:

2 wireless controllers
2 wireless controller charge packs with charge cord
1 qwerty messanger keyboard (attaches to controller)
1 wireless network adapter
1 60 gb hard drive
1 Rear fan (also know as an intercooler)
1 Xbox live headset
1 AV cables
1 Power brick
1 HDMI cable (paid 65.00$ at bestbuy)

And 3 Games

• call of duty 5, world at war
  • nhl 07
  • Grand theft auto iV

I am asking 500$ but of course i have to offer an nyspeed discount. I well sell to anyone on nyspeed for $400. I still have more than that invested in it. Please no lowballs. PM ME or call me as I can reached at 716 392 8125, ask for corey

I don’t mean to burst your bubble on price but you can get an elite system for $320 shipped to your door (with 2 games that are garbage as well).

willing to part? i need a wireless charge pack w/cord

yea part some stuff… i’ll take the headset.

not to thread jack, but supraman ill sell ya a headset for 10bucks

id take the HD

id take the network adapter and a wireless controler with play and charge

i already called dibs on it you imbecile

make offers, everythings still available, pm offers

$10 for the charge pack w/cord

i can go 15, its literitally 4 days old, even still have package i believe

i purchased system a few weeks ago, and all accessories were brought brandnew including both controllers…

I would go 65 for wireless adapter, paid 99 for it last week
i would go 60 for controller, seeing as the controller is 50 and charge pack is 20 plus tax

Trying to make as much back as possible, i lost alot investing in this. Realized im not a gamer person lol

all who wanted shit seperate, pm me whether you want it or not, wil chck back in morning

$30 for the HDMI cable?

i can do that, if you have a cell # pm me and i will send you a pic of it

pm’d

OP: glws! :slight_smile:

would u happen to have any gold memberships

negative man, sorry

Bump, everything still for sale… new price, 400$ for everything

yo dude hook me up with some stuff