FS: XBOX 360

Ok so I bought a 360 with my bonus money from joining the army. It was kinda like a spur of the moment buy. I like playing it but I never do. I also need money to mod my car so im selling my 360.

Includes:

• Consule
  • Hard drive (12gig i think)
  • 1 Wireless controler
  • 1 Plug and play charger
  • 1 Head set
  • 1 Corded controler
  • Ghostrecon 2
  • and if you hurry up you can have 1 1/2 of liveI just purchased this in feburary and ghost recon last month.

Im looking for $400
Price could be negotiable, PM if interested
Saturday June 8th i willbeing leaving for 2 weeks for arizona. I will not have access to a computer seeing as illbe in the feild traing with my unit.

shit , if only i had another 100$ GLWS

come on guys i want to sell this before saturday

Ive got a sony PSP with TONS of accesories and an origional xbox if your interested in a trade.

sorry looking to but something

GRAW 2? sell it to me for 30?

Sorry im selling it with the 360 only

how much for just teh console no cords no hard drive just the 360 itself?

i know sell the 360 to him the game to me and i will even take the wireless controller and the charge n play kit

make some money then just sell the rest to people who need it!
like me! and GRAW2

what am i gonna do with the cords ineed to sell this all in one package i will back june 2nd i have anual training i leave at 4am tomorow morning solooks like we can talk about this another time

the cords n shit will go to him… the game and controller and other shit will go to me… :gotme:

BUMP i needd the money and shit

300 cih

350 for system and controllers and 30 for game

:picard:

http://www.consumerdepot.com/products.asp?id=XBOX360-PREMV willing to move on price at all?

oh schnapp

no not really

so i still got this and need to sell it but i dont think i will after you guys were shown the rock bottomn prices

my offer stands