FS: XBOX 360

The console is about 8 months old. You also get one wireless controller and ill throw in a play and charge kit(battery pack, charging cable) and a copy of forza2/marvel ultimate alliance. You also get two face plates a GTA4 face plate and the original face plate. You do not get the hard drive. It may be available after i transfer my account over when i pick up my elite.

$160 or with second wireless controller 200

hdmi? i might be interested if it has the HD for that price.

they all have HD

might have someone interested.

ill get back to you

pretty good price. GLWS!

Has it got the rrod yet?

so you bought it around jan/feb of this year? it should have the newer processor without the overheating problem right? glws.

HD as in hard drive no.

HD as in high definition yes.

Afrank said he is not including the hard drive.

duh!

i know this. i was posting to the hdmi question lol

Built internals? :slight_smile: jk. GLWTS Cheap price!!

i want a PS3 still. :frowning:

What’s the diff between this and an elite?

100 gigs of hard drive space 200 dollar price differential and the elite is black rather than white

looking to trade?

So no hard drive. Does it have HDMI?

How much for just the system and controller. I dont want the games.

It does have hdmi… i was just throwing the games in there because ill end up with another copy of each when i pick up my elite so they were more of a free bonus rather than a price escalator. Also i can add a second controller and battery pack for an even 200 if anyone is interested

no one wants a dirt cheap 360?

no one is preparing for a shitty winter in doors

I know you mentioned that the xbox can output hdmi, but does it include the hdmi cable?

negative you have to buy them seperately but it does come with the component cables that put out 1080i

lets go here i cant upgrade untill i unload this one