FS: XBOX360 Premium + Games

My Xbox360 Premium, with wireless controller and HDD, Gears of War, Dynasty Warrioirs 5, dead rising, Call of Duty 2, and halo 2, & headset.

$375

a little time to mull it over since im working 10+hour shifts from today until sunday.

:wtf:

no one likes xbox360 or something? haha

Id take it if i had the money right now…im dyin to get the xbox 360 so that i have it when gta4 comes out. if no one buys it let me know later and maybe we can work something out…

i will buy this right now!!! cash in hand for 350

your reading this right now daxxx what do you say? deal or… no deal

WTF F GHETTODAX BUY MINE

what do you have with yours… ?
i want his because it has some games that i can trade in for nhl 07 and something else that i want

he said mull it…:bump:

would you be willing to part with Gears of War?

Would you sell NHL 07?

i don’t want to sell it.
i want to buy it and this mans xbox360

what is bloody wrong with you? musta had too many to drink to night eh?

sounds good, but like i said, im working ALOT, also i bought it offline back in january and it had a warranty that was about to expire on it, the harddrive for it went screwy and theyre replacing it free of charge, ive been tracking it on UPS.com and theyve just got it, and the 360 should have its brain(hdd) back in 3-5 days, keep your panties on, haha

pshhh, or u can spent buttloads more on sureshots’s 360 and lack of games
::evil grin::

this thread looks like a noobie fuck fest

Was microsoft pretty good about the warranty? I have never had to deal with them

haha, my title may be ‘n00bie’ but if you google ‘ghettodaxx’ it’ll be quite clear im not new to T3h INTRANET.

warranty is FUCKING excellent tho, not gunna lie.
when it first came out it was 30 days and u pay all this shit,
now its 1 year and you pay NOTHING then send prepaid boxes that take only 2 days to come to ur house, and once the warranty expires, if anything goes wrong u pay for that fix and then you get a whole new 1 year warranty

yeah i want yours because of the games i just want nhl 07 and a few others
but yeah let me know when you get it back and you got a deal