FS: Yokohama tires

I have [3] 235/45/17 Yokohama A046 tires with 5200 miles on them. I drove over a screw and replaced all 4 tires, so I have these 3.

Also have [4] 205/40/17 Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tires. Tires have less than 500 miles on them. Put them on my Corrado to see what they looked like and didn’t drive the car.

Last set is of [2] 215/40/17 Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tires. Tires are at 75%, can’t remember the mileage. Sidewall has some wear on it because I didn’t roll the fenders when I lowered my car.

post prices

how much u want for the A046 i will need 2 for next summer to match my other 2…they are my size I WANT I WANT

I didn’t post prices because I haven’t measured tread depth yet. For the A046 I never autocrossed, tracked the car or anything.

Why couldn’t you have 4 A046s? :frowning:

cause then he wouldnt be selling them…

paging chris…BUY THESE NOW

but i doubt his price will be as bling as mine :frowning:

I AM…just waiting for him to give me price

also interested in the A046’s

dibs bitches

Yeah I can’t go $20 for 2 tires. Shit if I could find 1 tire for $20 I would have another set.

told ya chris :stuck_out_tongue:

see, the difference is i wasn’t in it to make money…i had a pair and chris wanted them. i don’t re-sell tires to make big bucks…i do it to hook up mah boiiiiiiis

and naturally chris is my #1 nukkra

IMHO, put them on evo-m or such if you are seeking to make some sort of money out of them…they really are just worn stock tires…just good tires for stockers :stuck_out_tongue:

hold up…i knew i wasnt going to get them for 20 bux a pair…just shoot me a price

haha I didn’t know there was going to be immediate interest. To be fair, after work today I will measure tread depth and then post a price.

word word…

post prices and stuff YO!

if they are anywhere even close to $20 a pair i’ll take em all…lol