FS: Z-Racing Wheels 15"

Up for sale are the rims and tires off of my 240sx. They are Z-Racing (Sears brand I believe) multi-spoke 15" rims. 4x114.3 bolt pattern. It has holes for 4x100, but theres no seats or anything(I can take pictures of this if you need to see). I’m not sure on the offset but they fit my 240sx. The rims have chrome valve stems and stem caps. The tires on them are Kelly Chargers, 205/60/15. Tires have fair amount of tread on them. At least enough to pass inspection. These rims and tires have not seen any salt, and up until this year a winter. Car sits in my driveway, so the most they see is some snow. There is no pitting or curb rash. They are absolutely mint.

I’m asking $300.00 B/O. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Bump for new price.

TTT

my mom has a set on her specV for winter wheels they where pepgirls wheels… they didn’t hold up vary well to salt as they have almost no clear left on them yours are much prettier

but free bump for you… you should keep them and use them for drift wheels lol

zracing is exclusive to sears these wheels are cheaper then 300 new

i do like these alot you said theyre 4 stud?
and even if you do keep the wheels bro, theyll alwyas pass my inspection =)

I’d honestly get rid of them $200 firm right now. If not, I’ll use to for drift wheels and 2 for slicks.

Spring cleaning bump!

would these fit a civic?

Nope. I do believe Civic’s are 4x100.

true…he said something about having holes for 4x100, but no seats…didnt really get what he meant

Its got like 1/2 inches holes drilled in the rims, but there drilled the way they need to be for lugs to be used on those holes.