FS - Z32 exhaust & shifter parts, Z32/S13 susp., etc.

I have a few items for sale. All prices are in Canadian dollars of course.

B&B 2.5" Stainless Steel X-Pipe (for 90-96 300ZX)
(replaces factory exhaust h-pipe, between catalytic converter and muffler sections).
$400

Stillen Short-Throw Shifter (for 90-96 300ZX)
$125

Greg Dupree Subframe Bushing Spacers (for 90-96 300ZX, or 240SX)
$50

18oz bottle of Meguiar’s NXT Tech Wax
$25

I have a few items for sale. All prices are in Canadian dollars of course.

B&B 2.5" Stainless Steel X-Pipe (for 90-96 300ZX)
(replaces factory exhaust h-pipe, between catalytic converter and muffler sections).
$400

Stillen Short-Throw Shifter (for 90-96 300ZX)
$125

Greg Dupree Subframe Bushing Spacers (for 90-96 300ZX, or 240SX)
$50

18oz bottle of Meguiar’s NXT Tech Wax
$25

pm’ed ya

I haven’t received a PM. Are you sure you sent one?

Why you selling all this stuff? Something wrong?

I assume Aaron’s baitin’ me, but I’ll take it anyway… :lol:

I swapped my X-pipe out last summer for one with resonators.
I swapped my short-shifter out not long ago to one of a different design.
I don’t need my spacers anymore 'cause I pulled my whole subframe and I’ll be doing the full bushing upgrades.
I have 3 bottles of NXT, it’ll take me forever to use it all, so I might as well sell one now.

Ahhhh, I see. Sounds good.

So you don’t need the spacer if your doing a full bushing job? I need to learn more on suspension. lol.

Correct. The “spacers” are designed to compress the stock rubber subframe bushings to take up some of the free play. They are a fairly cheap easy fix to the wheel hop problem, but not necessarily a permanent solution and not a 100% cure-all for everyone (as you saw happen to me). But they offer good bang for the buck, and are definately better than nothing at all. And they are so easy to install compared to what I’m tackling now.

Once you upgrade your subframe bushings to either polyurethane, solid aluminum or Delrin, you no longer need the spacers because these types of bushings can’t be compressed in the same way and the extra “play” is already eliminated anyway.

P.S. Aaron, is there a way to find out if my PM box is working properly? Ever since I accidentally clicked “DELETE ALL” over a month ago, I haven’t received any PMs and considering I supposedly got sent one recently and I haven’t seen it, there may be something wrong… a bug?

Sorry my question was the x pipe- would it fit a na 300zx? also would you let it go for 325?

My PM inbox appears to be working now, but I still didn’t receive one from you. Oh well.

Anyway, yes it will fit a 2+0 NA coupe, but not a 2+2. However you’ll have to consider what else you’ve done or will do to your exhaust system. As loud as my B&B (non-resonated) x-pipe was on my TT, it’ll be even LOUDER on an NA, just so you know.

The entire B&B catback (which is the x-pipe plus the two muffler sections) usually retails for about $1100-1200 USD new. My asking price is not unreasonable, but I’ll keep your offer in mind.

(I’d also consider selling the B&B catback complete w/ mufflers for about $800-900 CDN.)