FS Zenki S13 240 parts.

well i stripped the car.

EDIT October 27th the car is still at CP Racing therefore i can probably still get whatever parts were on the “i do not have” list that was here before! if you want anything let me know and i’ll see if i can get it off the car.

all the 5-speed parts have already been sold (driveshaft, slave and master, clutch pedal, brake pedal).

here is a list of what i DO have. the car was a navy blue '90 hatchback. interior was blue as well.

-tail-lights with centre piece - $80 obo for all, or $35 for each light, $20 for the centre

-extra 240SX centre piece - $20 obo

-metal piece under tail-lights - rust free - $30 obo

-front fenders - small spot of rust on driver’s one, not through, come with side markers - $40 obo each

-front headlight assemblies with motors - no bulbs - $40 obo each

-front fender shrouds - $30 obo for both

-passenger door - mint - $60 obo

-hood - $90 obo

-pignose bumper, no lip - $40 obo

-zenki lip - $80 obo

-sunroof glass - $40 obo

-centre console - $30 obo

-SOHC gauge cluster - $30 obo

-gauge cluster surround piece (with hazard button, flip up light button, cruise buttons) - $30 obo

-many other miscellaneous interior pieces - just ask if you need anything, i’ll see if i have it.

-rear bench - mint - $45 obo

-blue headliner - $30 obo

-OEM zenki DRL’s - $25 obo for both

-one OEM GE halogen headlight bulb - not sure of age, worked well when on the car - $5 obo

-front signal light assemblies (from pignose bumper) - $20 obo for both

-one rear red side marker - $5 obo

-one driver’s side interior door panel - $20 obo. if no-one buys the passenger door whole, i can sell both the panels together for $35.

-gas door - mint- $10 obo

-driver’s side window motor assembly, with glass - $30 obo NOTE: comes in a driver’s side door that is heavily damaged. door is not usable, but mirror and window motor are fine. i’m not removing the motor myself so buyer buys the whole door.

that’s all i can remember for now. shoot me offers through PM’s or driftRPS13@hotmail.com.

thanks

Brian

couple of parts i forgot.

-metal bracket for stereo head-unit and the plastic pocket thingy. $10

-sunvisors - $10 for both.

-bag for sunroof - $5

-OEM Nissan wheel-stops (came with the car in the spare wheel well) - $10 obo

• “wood” cover for spare wheel well - $10 obo

-plastic pieces around steering column - $10 obo

there’s some other stuff too. i have a terrible memory.

I’ll take the cover for spare wheel well if it will fit my s14…

i may want the lip

Phil i’m not sure if the cover is the same, but we can meet up sometime and you can try it out or something. let me know.

blisterd - if you’re serious about the lip, gimme a PM.

Yeah, you aren’t far. PM me your number or something and we’ll make arrangements.

btw, you should change the title to “FS Zenki s13 240 parts.”

In what state are these parts?
i.e. the lip?
Colour?

Yeah, you aren’t far. PM me your number or something and we’ll make arrangements.

btw, you should change the title to “FS Zenki s13 240 parts.”[/quote]

The title should be “90 - S13 240sx parts”

This zenki, chouki, kouki, etc is all hogwash.

btw, you should change the title to “FS Zenki s13 240 parts.”[/quote]

The title should be “90 - S13 240sx parts”

This zenki, chouki, kouki, etc is all hogwash.[/quote]

The point is that he needs to distinguish between s13 and s14 parts for sale.

well could a mod change that for me?

i don’t think i can do that myself.

anyways Phil i live near CP, but i’m booked solid this weekend so i’ll PM you my cell number and you can gimme a call sometime next week if you’re free.

polak - the lip has some paint chips because the car was resprayed at some point in it’s life, so the new layer is flaking off. there’s a few scrapes, but no cracks or tears or anything like that. overall in good condition.

do you have the fabric hatch cover thingy?

There, I fixed the title of your post, although I am pretty sure that you could have done it yourself. I’ll callyou when I can come by.

Arthur, just get the lip, it’s easy to repaint.

There, I fixed the title of your post, although I am pretty sure that you could have done it yourself. I’ll callyou when I can come by.

Arthur, just get the lip, it’s easy to repaint.[/quote]

The lip is still a maybe, because its not going on a 240sx. It will be for my winter car, first, i dunno if its worth getting, second, i dunno if it will fit…so yea. I would have to see if it fits. The paint isn’t much of a problem, I would simply paint it flat black and it would match the bumpers (or ruberized flat black, wtvr)

Nik - sorry, no privacy cover.

pretty much the only thing i’ve sold so far is the gauge cluster, so everything else MUST GO! i don’t have room for this shit for much longer since my mom needs to park her car in the garage once it starts getting cold.

ill give you 20 for the seat belts

Ok, I won’t be taking the lip.

ill give you 20 for the seat belts

He sold those, it’s on the “things i sold list”

i didn’t sell them. they went to the wreckers with the car against my will before i could remove them.

and even if i had them, i could sell them for $50+ US cause there is a big market for them down there (wanting to replace the automatic seatbelts).

so yeah. many many offers…nothing sold yet. everything’s still here and i need to get this shit out of here!

BUMP!

i literally still have every single thing. people keep making offers, and then stop contacting me and don’t end up buying the part that they inquire about.

not a single thing has been sold yet. please make offers as i really need this stuff out of my garage before snow hits the ground.

Brian

bump

what the hell? does everyone think my parts have chlamydia on them or something? i swear to God they don’t.

come on, i’ve still got everything and everything is OBO.

pm’d