FS: zex nitrous kit sub box gauge pod

ok up for sale i got a gauge pod for 2 gauges for a 93-02 camaro the pod is fiberglassed to a stock piller and the back is cut for the wires there all sanded down just need paint $40

Zex dry nitrous kit 50-75 shot depending on injector size fully computerized kit has bottle pressure gauge and purge kit has it in my 99 camaro worked good has all the stainless lines and switches for purge and nirtous activation $400

slp subframe connectors for a 93-02 camaro $100

subwoofer box for 92-02 camaro for 2 12’s custom made to fit in hatch area $50

2 16in steelies for a 93-02 camaro used them for spares and at the track have tires but ones a little rough other ones decent can give another set of tires with them that are used but still good $50

pm me if your interested or wanna see pics of anything im located in lancaster ny all prices are best offer just need money fast

Grrr: Added FS:

almost curious what your doing now? trading for 2 more cylinders? hopefully

^^^^^^ hahahahaha

I think the V6 is gone already, so the V8 should be close by.

nah the v6 is sitting in my back yard with no rearend in it. depending on my money situation i mite drop a ls1 in it if not its prolly either getting parted out or sold for whatever it goes for one ebay. im actually going to look at a car this week which is why im trying to sell this stuff. so will see what happens.

u know u want to hook another v6 up… wink wink

will the sub box fit in a 94 firebird?

ya the box is for 93-02 f-bods
and henry if you want it give me some $$ and ill even deliver it up the street to ya hell i even sell you the jet stage 2 chip outta that pile if you want it give me a call

i have a custom box made for a fbody for the back seat, but only for 2 12 inch L7s

because im to lazy to call ur ass and will keep forgetting just send me a privte message… give me a cheap price and ill give u some cash …

bump!

anyone? offers open need to ditch this stuff for a new car