FT: 92 jeep cherokee 4dr beast.

Well i really dont want this anymore, just looking to trade for a rusty running 5spd honda of some sort. will sell if the price is right. car is rusty and needs a little work, but if you throw some 33’ on there this thing will be a beast

GOOD: 4 1/2’’ rough country lift kit. add a leaf in the rear.
motor was rebuilt, guy said there was around 50k on the motor when i bought it. (have receipts for this and the lift.)
new battery
old school CD player.
4H and 4L work great and never gave me a problem.
drives pretty smooth for having a lift on it.
tranny shifts pretty good.

BAD oh boy.
leak oil from somewhere, i have no idea where and never really looking, just kepty adding oil.
rust as fuck, planned on cutting it off it in wheel wells but never got to it.
driver side front brake line is leaking, making the brakes squishy but they work and stop fine, another thing i just never got to.
back doors dont really open from the outside, they have gunk in them or somthing and just need to be cleaned.
again, rusty as fuck.

yea like i said just looking for trades for a honda civic 5spd, cash give me a offer. this thing is just begging for bigger tires and go wheeling, even with the little tires it tears threw shit.

pics in the morning its to dark.

bump for ugly pic.

Oil leaks are easy to fix in the 4.0L. Start by replacing the valvecover gasket and oil filter gaskets. If that doesn’t work, do the rear main seal. I also had a distributor leak, so I replaced that. Those are basically the only things that leak oil on the truck and they’re all pretty easy to do!

wayne I’ve got a 92 accord i’d be willing to trade. needs a headlight and a taillight. search my name in the classifieds

price range?

1500?

1500? D
Duck way to start highballing I got cash in hand if were serious I need a beater

ill take 1500.

just throw me an offer!

Goodluck with the sale wayne…

Honduhhsss :tup:

i sat in this once
gl

stright up for my xj

Can you get some more pics? I am very interested and I have a 96 lx 5spd civic sedan I may consider trading. How is the underbody?

rocker panels are shot for sure. other then that fine.

pintch welds on the floor boards? frame rails?(i know its unibody) is it auto?

its a auto 6cly 4.0.
couldnt tell ya on the rest i gotta look.

ill go 500 on it cash whenever if the titles clean. is it on the road, drive it up here and ill get you a ride home.

gotta get more then 500 for it, has alot of life left in it.

This thing runs better than mine lol. Real strong just needs some looks hammered out.

bump.