FT/FS Mint S13 Eibach Sportlines pics added

Hey i got some eibach sportlines for the s13 240sx. I found out i cannot use the rears on the s14 so now i can only run the front which i do not really like. So heres the deal these are mint they look almost new. I want to trade for some s14 springs of the same or near the same caliber. If they are not the best springs I would like some rear struts to… Please no ebay springs…

So i would like to trade my s13 almost new eibach sportlines for some s14 lowering springs can be eibach,tein w.e as long as they are quality and not ebay shit.
thanks

If you can sell your springs, we have some Tein S-Techs in stock for s14.

We can also get you shocks, tokiko blues or agx, whatever you want really.

are they mint?

Yeah they are mint. I will try to take pics of them on and off of a s13.

bump

hey are the springs still for sale??? let me know if interested in sale… we spoke awhile back… email zig__zag25@hotmail.com

bump yes they are still for sale pm me if you would like them they are tentitivly sold for $210 as of now but if the buyer doesnt come through then they will still be availible. As in the pics you can see they are dusty as I cant use them because I have an s14.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5323/1020845td1.jpg

Oh cool a pic, NO theyre STILL sold to me, just pm me with a good time to get together. They are mine !! done and done

I have S14 Sportlines I’ll do for $210 :slight_smile: Barely used.

PM me if interested.

-Martin.

Sold… lock