FT/FS: R32 SKYLINE GTS-T TYPE M (ontario registered for almost 2 years)

TRADES FOR EQUAL VALUE OR TRADE WITH CASH $9000 OBO. ETESTED AND SAFTIED. STAND OUT IN A CROWD AND GET NOTICED EVERYWHERE YOU GO…Overall cosmetic condition is very very good. Engine is strong, no oils leaks of any kind and compression across all cylinders is consistent and good. Car has never been put on a track or autocrossed. It has been my daily driver (apart from this winter) for about 14 months since I bought it. Imported myself. FROM A NISSAN DEALERSHIP IN JAPAN,AND IT ONLY HAS HAD ONE OWNER SINCE NEW,I ALSO HAVE FULL DOCUMANTATION FOR THE IMPORT OF THIS CAR…have all documents to prove. Car is Ontario registered, and has never been in an accident. I have replaced tie rods and rear shocks when I received the car and also replaced the spark plugs with NGK iridiums…and since then just regular maintenance. Always changed oil with Mobil 1 synthetic and original Nissan filters. Never put anything in the tank other than Sunoco 94 octane. Well cared for car…and very clean. The specs are listed below.

OBO

I AM 23 AND I ONLY PAY 200 FULL COVERGE FOR INSURANCE!

1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M
RB20DET/cams/pistons etc. were beefed up…
LOWERED/racing RIMS/NEW RUBBER
131 original kms
MOMO STEERING WHEEL
CD/MP3 DECK
lots of new parts and spares
black paint is great, interior is very clean
ontario registered and already etested ,and saftied so its ready to go
PM IS KEY located just south of barrie or text anytime 705-220-2559 name is nas
leave me emails for pics thanx

wheres da pics>?

Welcome to autotrader.ca :slight_smile:

2 posts yeah, Why cant people just post on forums they are already on and or go to kijiji.ca

Not to mention this isnt an s chassis

Thats why its in the non-schassis for sale section … :S

wow, if this is the maturity level affiliated with this crew then i will gladly take down my fs post and leave you kids be…i heard decent things about this group but have yet to see it…87s15lt1 and Specialedition grow the fuck up, if you are not interested in buying DON’T COMMENT,get a life,if you cant get a girlfriend get a blow up doll to pre-occupy your sad days home alone!.

you say for me to get a life…and to get a blow up doll? because i can’t get a girlfriend?

sounds like you speak from experience. fucking homo.

talk shit like that to me in person and see what the fuck happens. A joke is fine, but when you stoop down to a personal level…

Sorry SON admins. But really. You don’t talk shit like that at all. That’s just fucked.

If you read the rules, LIKE ANY OTHER FORUM, you wouldn’t get bashed. You walked right into that one…

i really dont think you would talk so big like this to me in person computer thug , i would love…scrap that i would PAY to see you speak like that to me in person, fucking little punks…get deported

his name sounds like 1 forsale/trade GTR

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v330/194/16/500314694/n500314694_729671_4415.jpg

never thought i’d use one of these ahmed pics… but this one was actually funny

on the upside thanx to everyone for bumping up my thread :wink:

RE-lax thread will probably be locked…so i guess you learned ?

learn that there alot of little computer nerds that need and will get a good well deserved beating, and no worries i already reported my own thread to be locked/ There is always a sour apple to ruin it for everyone…figured id give this group a shot turns out its a joke have a good one

Lol, if you had read the forum rules you’d understand why you got bashed. This is a local forum where everyone knows everyone, so all the “computer nerds” in reality can either be little as shit or bigger than you, how would you know? Oh wait…because everyone on the internet is a huge nerd and is 4’7 with legs smaller than tie-rods.

Again, read the forum rules and you wouldn’t get shit on…how hard is that? Look at all the other successful FS threads. You have less than a quarter the detailed info they do and do you see any shitting there? No…

Realize your wrong and accept it…is that so hard?

^^^

do that…and then GTFO.

Your calling me a computer thug? In reality, even your internet lingo sucks.

You will PAY to see me speak to you like that in person?

For you, I’ll bitch slap you for 10 dollars.

You keep saying oh this club, this crew. Stop making excuses for the poor pathetic waste of fuckin sperm you are and do us all a favor. Disappear. Oh, shit son, you need to PAY me to speak to you like this. So if a bitch slap costs 10…I’d say you owe me at least 20 by now.

So watch yourself. You have NO fucking clue who or what you are dealing with here. I know enough information already to have your ass hunt down. The people I know, I don’t need to do fuck all.
Simple really, you are selling a GTS-T Type M. registered in Ontario for 2 years. Not hard to find.

Now get the fuck out of here.

ADMINS…I still stand by my proposition for minimum post for f/s section. Or a separate section all together.

Now give me my temp suspension.

On another note.

How the fuck can ANY BODY expect to sell or buy anything on this fuckin forum anymore? Polluted with idiots.

You come here with ZERO posts and expect to sell something to any of us? No one knows you, no one will trust you.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/mikeyp/Forum.jpg

I wonder why everyone states right away to scrapping in real life. You can’t just stand in the ring with ali because you think you can box.

I must add a lot of people I have through SON are visually nothing like I expected. You may want to watch what claim about beating people.