fuck all your fucks!

thats right Im drunk bitches!!! now someone show 1320 some titties! :buttsex: :rolleyes: :cool: :smiley: :3some: :69: :slight_smile:

bitches!!!make love to charlie murphy…DARKNESS!!!

youre all bitches!!! ahhhhhhhh !!! w00t w00t shitnuts!

Originally posted by 1320
thats right Im drunk bitches!!! now someone show 1320 some titties! :buttsex: :rolleyes: :cool: :smiley: :3some: :69: :slight_smile:

look down!!!

bitches…ur all my bitches.dick drive this car,not pussy!

Originally posted by whitey
look down!!!

dont fuck with me white-ass! ill ban your bitch ass pink jetta driving nutsack!!!

redbull & vodka > 1320000000000

w000000p!

you better go somewhere with that attitude partner

yea like to the rox so u can be gangsta like everyone down there…bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
yea like to the rox so u can be gangsta like everyone down there…bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
sorry nugga, im not a gangsta or a wanksta. check yourself before you wreck yourself

Originally posted by Quik
sorry nugga, im not a gangsta or a wanksta. check yourself before you wreck yourself

yea i’m sorry…ur a wigger…u wigger

yea i’m sorry…ur a wigger…u wigger
nope, not one of those either. used to be one back in highschool but not now… so come come again

nope, not one of those either. used to be one back in highschool but not now… so come come again

well after im done laughing cause u said “come”…

haha ok,dont tell me what to do…wigger

you better go somewhere with that attitude partner

and if i dont?

well after im done laughing cause u said “come”…

haha ok,dont tell me what to do…wigger
what is funny is you dont see me calling you any racial names. im not going ot stope that low. so take your little remarks back to country ghetto

and if i dont?
time for another beer:tounge:

time for another beer:tounge:

red bull & vodka… and if i drink another one im in serious trouble…im bout to straight up puke on my keyboardf as it is

red bull & vodka… and if i drink another one im in serious trouble…im bout to straight up puke on my keyboardf as it is
dude you need to sober up then, today is the day for resurections[sp]

dude you need to sober up then, today is the day for resurections[sp]

yea i think its time for tha 1320 to take his bitch ass to bed… peace out in the hood for the nine-trey!

later big boy, and have a good holiday

what is funny is you dont see me calling you any racial names. im not going ot stope that low. so take your little remarks back to country ghetto

shut up…when was a “wigger” racial.last time i checked it was a white dude who trys to be black.in other words a joke.dont take shit so seriously,now if i called u a cracker or something along those lines then yes i could understand u gettin mad,but until then pay no attention to the drunk azn,he knows not what he says or some shit