Fuel system questions

I have a 600cfm holley carb. electronic choke and vacuum secondary. i have a stock fuel pump and im pretty sure its bad. i was wondering what fuel pump i shoud get and with how many gph?

that depends on what you want to spend…I run a barry grant mech pump.but hell you can get a holley for like 40 bucks

what all you have done to car? i liked the carter machanical pumps worked well for most applications if fairly mild

someone gave me the engine. this is what i know about it. its a 305 bored to 350 or at least close to 350. it has a proformance camshaft and a 600cfm holley carb. knowing that i can assume that since he had to get new pistons anyways he probably got high compression pistons. i know holley pumps are rated badly but i figured since i have a holly carb that they would probably work the best together.

i got my stock 1 working so untill i get my truck done its just going to be stock. my engine runs great. now i just need to use a timing light to get that perfect, clean up the wiring, get a drive shaft, and put on the body.