Full 10lb nitrous bottle

I have a full 10lb nitrous bottle, barely used. It is from Nitrous Express (NX) and is the standard white aluminum bottle. The valve is standard size so it will work with any brand standard fittings. I’d prefer to sell it full and not waste $40 worth of joy juice - so that means local (Buffalo area).
The current Summit price for the bottle is $213.95. Add handling and the nitrous and you would be well over $250. I will take $150 - firm. My schedule is hectic - so if you are interested it will be best to send me an email (rskrause@roadrunner.com) or a PM with how to get a hold of you. If you want to call my cell and leave a message, PM me for the number.

Rich

$150 for a full bottle is a steal…

Too bad Choko is out of town.

GLWS Doc

nice

The nitrous is coming off the Camaro, as it has been retired from the track, just FYI. I actually did put a nitrous system on my race car, but there is no room for a 10lb bottle, had to use a 5’er, which will lead to frequent changes.

is your car at Kennedy’s ??? if soo … i could pick it up on my luch friday … i work across the street at Colton