Full B18 swap lots of new parts, ton of Honda parts mostly new, up for trades as well

I have a full B18B1 swap pulled out of a running 94 integra, motor ran strong before is was pulled no grinds on trans. This is everything you need to do a swap in a 92-95 civic, also have parts to put it into a 96-00 civic and convert to OBD2, 130,000 on the motor and trans. I have many new parts to go along with the swap. It will include full motor dizzy, alt, partial harness everything assoc with the motor and ls trans, also brand new timing belt, water pump, timing belt tensioner with new bolts to install, OBD2 valve cover with brand new gaskets, and full gasket set for motor from valve cover to oil pan. Looking for 800.00 OBO for everything listed above. For 1000.00 I’ll throw in the Skunk2 manifold. Last chance for the motor because I’m parting it out after thursday.

I also have many other parts for the swap for additional price.
BNIB P72 OBD2 oil pump 80.00 obo
BNIB lower timing cover OBD2 25.00 obo
BNIB Skunk2 Intake manifold for B18B/A 250.00 obo
BNIB rear tranny bracket for B series swap into 96-00 civic SOLD

BNIB OBD2-OBD1 dizzy adapter SOLD

Misc parts.
16x7 42mm offset 4x100 Grams Lights 57c with tires (needs 1 new tire others have 60% tread) 550.00 obo
18" gunmetal racing hart cp8’s with tires needs 2 new tires others have 50-60% tread 400.00 obo
BNIB 96-00 civic NRG engine damper 45.00 obo
BNIB 01-05 civic Ingalls rear camber kit 75.00 obo
BNIB Omni Power rear LCA’s for 92-95 civic or 94-up integra (i have three sets) polished 170.00 obo
BNIB AEM pulleys for 01 up civic 150.00 obo

Everything is OBO, and I have pictures of everything on request, also willing to trade for 96-00 civic parts or b series parts must be B18C or B16. Make offers prices are negotiable.

Email, call or text 716-601-4864

I’m assuming you are the kid on craigslist I emailed about apossible trade for the wheels… You never got back to me…

I did email you back i said no thanks. Im sorry if you didnt get it.

no I didn’t get it. Pm me with price for just the wheels no tires if you could. Thanks

ANy pics of the grams?

If someone has cash right now i can take 550.
I cant take the tires off i wanna sell them together i have no use for the tires if i seperate.

What’s the bolt pattern on the racing harts?

They are 4x100

I wanna get rid of this stuff to fund my turbo build so shoot me offers im flexible on prices.

PM me a price for the complete block

location?

Alden

bump

if i only had my teg id be all over those rims
GLWS
Bump

Thanks man yea they look good on tegs also had them on a 2000 hatch. New prices

Do you have a b series crank pulley for sale by any chance?

If i can get enough interest then i’ll part the motor out and i will have the crank pulley.

Everthing still for sale

bump

ttt