Full Carbon Fiber Spoiler

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $300 (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: i have a full carbon fiber spoilers with adjustable angle. has no name but i saw one on the internet under JSP spoilers, and i looks the exact same. the spoiler itself is in mint condition with no scratches or cracks, but the mounting hardware and the bolts to adjust the angle have some surface rust. nothing major. all adjustments work fine. im also wiling to trade this spoiler for set of rims and tires that would fit 89 s13 240sx. i will also trade for a fairly good coilover or strut and spring combo lowering kit.

pics of it mounted at all?

i have soome wheels and tires for trrade

let me know

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41439

post email address for pics mounted on my 240 hatch.

hey i have some gold fast octanes with great yoko avids if your willing??? the bolt patterns 4x114 and 4x100 so it may work if you still have your integra!!!
let me know???

BUMP!!! BUMP!!! come on anyone??? make me some offers, or offer me some trades. shoot me what you have.

here are pics of spoiler mounted on my 89 240sx fastbackā€¦ lemme know guys

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!!willing to trade spoiler for racing seats, rims, or any other offers you might have. shoot them at me

how come the spoiler in the first pic is different than the ones of it mounted to your car? the brackets are completely different. might have some stuff for trade.

the first pic is just one i found off the internetā€¦ i couldnt find the exact picture so i went and borrowed a buddies camera and just tooke the pictures of the spoiler mounted on my car. lemme know what you might have for trade.