Full paintball package for sale

$150 and all of it is yours. I need a new phone ASAP
I have a ton of stuff including a fully modded spyder sonix with all 32 degrees parts including a 14 inch whisper barrel. I also have a 4 pod globe harness, 2 masks, 2 air tanks, 32 degrees jersey, on barrel chronograph, 400 rounds of paint, and probably some extras I cant think of. Reasonable offers accepted. I will have pics tomorrow.

you say 2 air tanks are they co2 or n2/compressed air

CO2 tanks. One is 16oz and the other is 14 I think.

$150 and all this stuff is yours. I need to sell it so I can get my new cell phone. Mine is all fucked up.

Bump again since my screen on my phone is now officially dead.

Here is the picture of the gun and one mask.

bump :frowning:

Bump. I’de buy it if i didn’t already have a PB gun

If you know anyone who is looking for one please reference them here. Thanks.

ebay?

Try selling it on www.riversiderenegades.com. Someone may pick it up there. :dunno:

Bump.

i might buy in a week or so, when taxes come back

As soon as you know if you want it or not give me a pm or post in here. If you want to take a look at the stuff beforehand we can meet up or something. I just need to sell it to get my new phone.

kinda far to meet up just to look at it. what condition is everything in, and how much has it been used

It was a backup tournament gun, so if has only had about 10 cases put through it total. All equipment has been professionally maintained and upgraded. Everything is in fantastic working order.

Bumping