Full S13 Coupe Part out + Extras

CAR IS GONE. JUST THESE PARTS REMAINING!!!

Drivetrain -
ENGINE SOLD!
Tranny swap, SOLD!
Exhaust + cat sold!

Suspension -
COILOVERS SOLD!
TC Rods SOLD.
SUBFRAME - KEEPING!

Front brake calipers and rotors from a Q45. Rotors are 5 lug and drilled for 4 lug. Some life left in pads. I’d suggest turning the rotors as there some pitting on back sides.
Upgrade to 2 piston calipers!!! $150 for rotors, calipers, sliders, pads, bolts, flex line…

Exterior -
Bumper n lip SOLD.
All skirts SOLD.

Tails:
$50/pair.

Sunroof. Works good! Glass good, motor good. $40!!!

Interior -
CRACKLESS Hud dash. Will include cluster trim, buttons, AND HUD Cluster which I JUST had working but was cutting in and out (had a weird wiring problem track day and it might still have a bad solder somewhere). 250,000 on clock. (Also have 2 spare torn apart clusters to include for parts and odometer readings) $50 for everything.

FRONT SEATS SOLD.

Audio -
Head unit’s sold, still have the factory mounts and pocket though. $10.

8" Touch screen Stand alone LCD Monitor. Has a lot of inputs, outputs etc. Was for my carpc years ago. Bunch of glue on the housing and paint. Not hard to clean. $50. Would go nicely with the DVD Deck I have for sale.

Wheels
SOLD!

Random -

FULL Wiring harness’ from front to back for a S13 hatch. The interior harness was thinned out and nicely wrapped up. Unsure if everything is there that you’d need. $OFFER.
FULL Front harness from fusebox under dash to the passenger side headlights and pumps etc. $OFFER.
Spare glovebox.
Chuki fender caps. Black.

OBDI Code reader kit. MPSI ProLink 9000 - $50.

Located in Kitchener. Willing to meet up within reason for most parts.
PM works fine. You will get my number to text from there.

Thanks guys.

Willing to separate solid sub frame bushings? If so, send me a price plz.

$100 for bushings.

send me your number pm please … always needed and want parts and i live in guelph…crashed my car hard 2 weeks ago… so i feel your pain…

sorry to hear its wrecked man :frowning:

Interested in drivers seat. PM me a picture when you get a chance. (Sorry about your car, but kudos on the positive attitude about it)

Let me know about that ka… I was the guy beside you with the white/black coupe… Right after u put it into the wall after I helped u push start I blew my sr20

AHH That sucks man. That track is never forgiving lol.

I’ve had a few people message about seats so far.

Won’t have pics or parts for a bit yet but, will update when I have them.

***** FRONT SEATS ARE PENDING ***** Will return PM’s in order if they don’t sell and no, there won’t be a “I’ll pick up before this guy” because I don’t have them out yet.

Do you have the rear toe arm for non hicas??

No, they were bent on the old subframe I had. Threw them out.

if that guy flops on drivers seat PM me.

There’s 5 people in line for the drivers seat. It’s pending.

There’s pics up on the FB album (updated first post) with stuff I currently have here. There’s pricing and info on each picture when opened.

Otherwise, I won’t have anything else up until Sunday EVENING. I know it’s frustrating but, I wanted to have this up to gain interest before hand.

How much for the coil overs? N do u still have the s14 windshield?

Yes, I still have the windshield.

I would probably want $400obo for the coils but, I need to get the car apart to see if they are bent first. Don’t want to sell crap parts.

please pm me about the coils after u check them out very interested thnx

rob sell me the seat ive been bugging you since i saw this car at pitstop months ago, its not worth 150 bucks i bought it from japan direct for 50 bucks. pm me

RIIIIIGHT.

Randy I will let you know. I’m just concerned about the drivers side one but, it may be ok. Will let you know for sure as I will be updating the entire ad.

a cracked bride zeta 3 faded and ripped, ziptied and ducktaped. def worth 150…

Yo, be a dick some more… makes me want to sell it to you for less…

so you know its true, so you’re trying to rip people off?