Fun runs on the****

lol which one?

the boosted hatch back.

lamest videos ever…:cjerk:

:word:

It’s a coupe, that’s why I was confused lol.

oh ic yea who ever that is they and their car suck if they are losing to stock gsr’s.

shit i should have ran him so i could have actually beaten a car on video :frowning:

i have NO more clutch left, its only running 6lbs of boost and untuned once i get it tuned and a new clutch it should be good.

Why are you driving it untuned, with a worn clutch?

+2 smarttt idea

Even with that being said, ive driven in a d16y8 del sol with a ebay crap turbo kit with insane boost leaks, a blown head gasket and shitty stock clutch and shitty third gear, that would rape the hell out of a heavy stock gsr.
That civic sucks, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

because i just wanna see how much the d series can take before i do the b series swap. that and no money for a tune right now

wat

lol

But seriously, I forgot how slow LT1s were.

I thought you said you were selling the car? Wasnt this the red eg?

I have an auto, its all stock.

He has, exhaust, intake, no cat and intake mani (i think) and type r headers (pretty sure)

My car weighed 4100 pounds with passengers, his has to weigh atleast 1000 less. Im making maybe 250 wheel? Hes prob making like 170-180

Im not making excuses, yes my car is slow lol

im just pointing some things out

no it’s not the red eg hatch.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS

If you want to see how much the d series can do before you swap in a b series, you should probably get a clutch, run more boost and get tuned :shrug:

ohhh, was it the flat black one?

yup!

Have you ever ran him without any passengers? Even if you’re stock you should be beating up on mild NA GSRs.