Garrett Turbo Sale

I am currently placing a large order with Garrett for turbos. If anyone needs a garrett turbo at a fantastic price PM me with what you are looking for and I will see what I can do. I am going to place the order just after Christmas. So take all your Christmas money and buy a turbo at a good price :slight_smile: :tup:

Please do not post in this thread if you are serious about a turbo. Please PM me and I will do what I can for you :snky:

PMs answered :snky:

More PM’s answered…Keep em coming the order will be placed the tuesday after Christmas.

Due to the volume of people interested in the buy, we will be putting in another order soon. Get your turbo now before the spring rush!

pm a price for :GT12: Starting with the 700177-0012 center cartridge, this turbo is capable of high power numbers. This turbo is rated from Garrett as a “500 HP” turbo, but spools quickly due to the highly efficient turbine wheel.
2.5L Cars: 375whp with tuning around 20-23psi 92+ octane.

Compressor side:
• 56 trim
• 2.24" inducer
• 3.00" exducer
• 55 lb/min compressor wheel

Exhaust side:
• 2.16" exducer
• 2.36" major
internally gated,Thanks.

I’ll see what I can do in the AM :slight_smile:

pm me a price for a GT4094r if you can too =)

Do you know hat turbo would bolt right in place of the stock GT25 on a 1990 Pontiac TGP if I wanted to upgrade to something slightly larger, but not much larger.

Still on going if anyone is considering a new turbo. We refuse to be undersold!

We are now offering all of our WNY and rochester customers the lowest prices we can on all Garrett and Precision turbos. If you need one just ask. We will not be undersold!