Garth Brooks Tickets (Sun, March 8, 2015)

Long story short, I bought these for my Mom for Christmas, but wound up getting better seats from my brother-in-law. These are a great view of the stage and is the first time Garth Brooks has been back in Buffalo in 14 years.

Section: 307
Row: 5
Seat: 10 & 11

Asking $120 for the pair. They are currently at about $200 for a pair on Stubhub and probably going to increase. I can mail these or meet up around the N.Buffalo, Tonawanda, Kenmore area.

BIUMP

Did you have to buy your mom a new christmas gift or are you giving her the money? Sucks to get owned by the in-law.

No No, I was going to buy these right away the day they were released but was in meetings all day. So these were the best seats available at the time of purchase. My brother and sister-in-law got in early and bought 4 100 Level seats for my father and mother-in-law. The original plan was to give my inlaws the 4 tickets so they could take friends, but I bought them off my brother and sister-in-law and gave two to my mom.

That is probably confusing. Long story short, my brother-in-law had 4 seats closer, but only needed two. I took the other two after I had already bought these. Therefore I don’t need these.

Bump…shows getting close. These are now $50 (for the pair) less than what you’d pay on StubHub

• Updated - - -

Bump…shows getting close. These are now $50 (for the pair) less than what you’d pay on StubHub

Boop

120$?

I’d be taking a loss on them. I can do $160

New price $120

Bump