Details:
Tappan 30" Gas Stove/Oven
White and black in color
30" wide x 27" deep
4 Burners with grates
Oven shelves
Electronic Ignition
Digital Clock with timer

I do not know how old it is but it works perfectly fine; oven and stove were used to cook Thanksgiving dinner. It was in the house when we moved in a few months ago. Bought a new range during black Friday specials and need this one gone.

It is clean and in nice shape, just needs some deep cleaning around the front burners that were used the most.

Im sure it would work fine for anyone looking to bake some delicious brownies or anyone looking to do some DIY powdercoating.

Asking $225 Or best offer. See: OR BEST OFFER.

Text or call 716-417-9562 for more details

Below is a list to my craigslist ad with the exact same info, but with photos. Note: reduced price for nyspeed forum members.
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/app/3441330501.html

You know you can buy this brand new for 359$ right?

COME AT ME BRO!

See: OBO.

I apologize for not being a Tappan stove salesman or for having the receipt from the previous owner’s purchase of it or for not googling its MSRP. It was in the house when we bought it and we need it gone. Make an offer.

Paul B

GLWS i guess , when I redid all my rental properties stoves I was hard pressed to sell the old ones for more than $50

I understand. Just trying to get this thing out of here. If someone gives me $50, then cool. Whatever happened to people making super low ball offers ?! Haha

I didn’t want to offend you by offering $50

And then have this thread turn into a classic bidding war of shit posts

"52$

NO WAIT 55!! "

Certainly not offended. Just want this thing gone.

Just bought a couple of these for my rental properties for $50 each. They are good reliable stoves, nothing fancy but they last forever. $50-100 seems to be the going rate.