Gas stove, over the range microwave and dishwasher

Just replaced all my appliances and these are taking up space in my garage that I need for winter. Would be great for someone that has rental property or needs some. Asking $150 for all of them.

I have to take pictures since they are now out and in my garage, but these are what they look like.

Bump. I Still have these and im willing to accept offers.

How all are these stuffs? If you don’t mind posting the names and model? Thanks.

How loud is the fan on the microwave, and how are the racks on the dishwasher and is there any lime scale build up on the heating element? I might be able to use those two since the OTR microwave in the house I am purchasing is loud and the dishwasher in the one I am selling has a lot of lime scale and tines that have rusted on the ends.

And I think the poster above mean How old are they

I will get some more info on them when I get home later. I know the dishwasher is in very good shape. I honestly never used it. It does work, but I just got a new one right when I moved in. I’ll get some more info for you.

Craigslist buddy. They’ll move way faster. Glws

I’m too lazy/busy right now for Craigslist. It’s just easier to bump this haha

no, seriously dude. put it on there. there are so many people on there looking for used shit like this. it will expedite the process so much you lazy fuck.

SOLD!