gauging interest - '93 infiniti J30-T - $1850 o.b.o.

hey guys, just helping out a friend, i’m gonna go down with him to pick up a J30. it needs a front bumper and hood, which i may help him get if he wants to repair it. the price advertised is for the car as is, with the damage. lights, grille and fenders are in tact, rad support was not hit. if we do the repairs, the value and price of the car will obviously go up. its green on tan leather, power everything, everything works. its the touring edition, so u get the super hicas feature, and it works too. i’ll put the exact mileage once the car is in his possesion. car is in excellent running condition, will make a good commuter car. Or, if u want to fix it and make a profit, that option is there as well

3.0L V6 (non turbo 300zx motor, DOHC)
automatic
RWD

the cheapest one i saw is $4400

http://search.trader.ca/Results.asp?BFROM=1&BAD=N&BPRICE=N&BTYPE=B&BCAT=1&BOREGION=-1&BYEAR1=&BYEAR2=&BPRICE1=&BPRICE2=&BKEYWORD=&BMAKE=722&BMODEL=J30T&q1=%3D+1&c1=@category&q3=722&c3=@makeid&q4=19531&c4=@modelcode&q5=&c5=@adcopy&q6=&c6=@year&q7=&c7=@askprice&SortBy=askprice&SortOrder=d&DisplayType=pictures&DisplayRowCount=48&mknm=722&mdnm=J30T&q14=&c14=@subcategory&subcategory=&CAT=1

My buddy wants to sell it quick, no reasonable offer will be refused. If the car doesn’t sell quick, then we may fix it ourselves.

416-799-0282, ask for Ed

pics will be up shortly

thanks for your interest

So what is the deal with this thread?

i dunno

make a new thread one more time.

im deleating these

GT