Gauging Interest: Apex'i Power FC ------- Redtop SR20det

Hello boys and girls,

I wanted to see if there was some interest for an Apex’i Power FC. I may be looking into a different system, and really, would if I knew that i can sell my Power FC.

Writing about what this system can do would take some time, so I encourage those that don’t know, to hit up Google. But if you have any direct questions, please feel free to ask. Essentially, it does it all for engine management, including monitoring many engine parameters.

I paid about $1100 shipped from Japan for this brand spankin new from Apex’i almost exactly 1 year ago, and it remains practically brand new.

This is for a Redtop SR20DET motor of course, and if you are really tricky, you can make it work with the blacktop with some re-pinning of the ecu if you or someone you know is comfortable with that.

Currently they are going for roughly $900 - $1000 new shipped. I’m looking for around the $900 mark. This will include all of the information i’ve collected on it and base maps. What I would do is do an “orientation” or “tutorial” for the purchaser, so that they can get familiar with it, and do some base tuning for it. Of course the remaining tuning should be done on a dyno.

Thanks.

Nothing, what so ever? Jeez.

What do you want. D-jetro A-jetro boost control kit and how fast do you need it?

lol. Mine is possibly for sale. I don’t need one. Hha. Thanks though!!! You’re a champ Alan.

Pussies!!! lol