GB: Apexi Power FC and Commander

I can get the Apexi Power FC and Commander (L-Jetro or D-Jetro Unit) new for about $1150, maybe a bit cheaper if there is enough interest.

UPDATE:

If you want the D-Jetro unit, the sensors needed to run MAP are:

Mass Air Pressure Sensor (499-X001)
Pressure Sensor Harness 5 Pin (49C-A004)
Intake Temperature Sensor (N3A1 18 845)
Intake Temp. Sensor Harness (415-XA03)

It will be $260 CAD for all the sensors above on top of the price of the Power FC.

If you want the Boost Control Kit for the Power FC it will be an extra $425 CAD on top of the price of the Power FC.

With 5 orders I think I can get it down to $1115 each.
With 10 orders I should be able to get it down to $1070 each.

Cutoff for this order is Feb. 28th. I need to have a 50% deposit for each unit ordered and I must have the deposit by Feb. 28th.

The units will be available for pickup in mid March as long as all deposits are received by the cutoff.

Can get Power FC and commander new for about $1150, maybe a bit cheaper if there is enough interest.[/quote]
I might want a power FC too

how many would you need to get the price down?

With 5 orders I think I can get it down to $1115 each.
With 10 orders I should be able to get it down to $1070 each.

if thats tax in im down

-spilner
-avery?

if thats tax in im down

-spilner
-avery?

-[/quote]

That price includes everything, in your hands.

let me know when and if these goes, i could be interested in this as well.

Then put your name on the List like this
-spilner
-Benson?

-spilner
-avery?
-Benson?
-Alex?

I’m assuming this is not D-Jetro hey Phil?

Also - can you get the new PRO software??

happy would you mind explaining the difference between the d-jetro and l-jetro versions? i cant find much info. is it just additional sensors and map capability? also do you know if there are any qualified tuners with the pro software in the gta?

Great questions Alex – and as far as L and D you pretty much have it right. Other than converting to a MAP based system there is no significant difference in the software. I personally stayed with the L because a MAF based system can easily support the power I intend to make and a MAF based system is, on a basic level, easier to tune.

As for dealers in the GTA – they do not exist. The only true Apexi Power dealer in the GTA is JRP. They have the dealer software but in my experience…it was a nightmare to get/use. Long story that I do not care to get into here but can take up in PM.

If enough guys in the GTA are getting a PowerFC I would personally be more than willing to get the FCDatalogit Box and help anyone out.

Perhaps I pay for it an everyone just gives me $20 a use (I dunno - just thinking out loud) If an when any of you get the PowerFC you will realize this is a decent offer. Tuning 20x20 fuel and ignition maps with the commander is quite tedious

Either way - I whole heartedly recomend the PowerFC as a tuning tool and Phil’s pricing here is more than decent.

I believe DJetro lets you convert ot MAP with additional sensors.

Not wroth it if you aren’t pushing a lot to begin wtih.

Phil, i know of an eBayer who can ship it for $750USD + $45USD S&H
and will mark as gift so as to save on customs.

That equates to $950cad. Shipped.

I have cash if you can give it to me for $1000.
Edit: Sorry if I seemed a little ‘too brown’ with this comment. Just shows I’m serious. :oops:

But if the list is still going:

• Spilner
  • Benson
  • Alex
  • Gonad

I want to pay for one before March for sure.

Dan - You are right, it is the L-Jetro unit, if anyone is interested in getting the MAP based D-Jetro unit, I can get a price on that as well.

I’ll look into getting the PRO software and let you know.

Gonad - I can’t do any better than the prices posted above, $1000 is below my cost.

• Spilner
  • Benson
  • Alex
  • Gonad
  • cvm07

Please add “confirmed” next to your name if you are seriously interested in this, I’m hoping to have them ordered by the end of Feb. so that everyone can have them at the begining of march and be ready for spring.

I will need atleast a 50% deposit for all orders since I just don’t have this kind of money lying around to cover the price of these units.

I won’t be confirmed until I can figure out what my cost is from the other
suppilier or if we meet the $1070.

Hope you don’t mine me trying to save a few buck (I am afterall, brown) :o

Gonad – food for thought. I got done for $230 customs from your supplier.

In total I paid just over $1100 to my door.

Phil’s deal is sweet and in my opinion - safer.

Yea that’s what I was thinking. I know its about $950cad but I figure
somehow customs was out to get me and I was still nervous of shipping
electronics from Japan. :frowning:

I guess $1170cad flat doesn’t sound bad either. :dunno:

Especially when I pay 50% at a time…so it feels cheaper :rofl:

In that case:

• Spilner
  • Benson
  • Alex
    - Gonad : CONFIRMED
  • cvm07

i have removed my name for now as im not sure which engine to purchase a powerfc for at this time lol

Yea that’s what I was thinking. I know its about $950cad but I figure
somehow customs was out to get me and I was still nervous of shipping
electronics from Japan. :([/quote]

Yeah - for some reason Customs didn’t beleive my buddy in JP was sending me a $1000 birthday present - hahahah

• Spilner : CONFIRMED
  • Benson
  • Alex
  • Gonad : CONFIRMED
  • cvm07

well this is 5 guys, will the price change at all now?[/b]

We need to set a cut-off date for this and wherever we stand at that date
with the number of people confirmed, thats when we’ll decide on the final
price and submit our 50% up front.

Without a date this thing will just drag on.

I say FEB. 28 2006 is the last day to get in on the GB before it’s closed. :dunno: