GB on ricer tail-lights

yeah its sorta wack and all but whatever…

some people want pretty tail-lgihts

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16950&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

the prices listed are of course in CDN, to encourage NECC members i will ship for just another $5.

OMG i must be nuts…

the coupe tails don’t look too bad, reminds me of the JDM 300zx tail lights. The hatchback on the other hand…oh yeah crap. Save up and get Kouki’s, they are the shizznit

Am I on crack? I think those hatch tails are alright… then again, I have a red hatch and think all red would look alright. Won’t get them, just saying they look alright :smiley:

ohh no…which to get…tinted or not…thinking. Which do you guys like better for the coupe.

ooooooooh sure!! After I sell the car, NOW they’re available!! tsk tsk tsk

i cant actually get the tinted ones, but i like those ones too so i’ll prolly tint mine after i get them with some spray tint from CT.

:argue They are nice arent they Mike? :stuck_out_tongue:

So the ones you get for the hatch are the same as the ones on that black hatch in the pic? or the other ones?

for $145 shipped??

I think the coupe tails are totally worth it

check here:

these are the kinds i can get for now:

but just the top 3 styles…

that is not the same supplier so no i cant get anything else they have, not that you would want any of it anyways.

People are just using the term “ricer” like a second language now. Those aren’t rice. Their basically cleared out taillights that look stock. Altezzas with chrome and red lights and shit, thats different.

I think you just looked at the coupe lights. Take a gander at the ones for the hatchback.

check here:

these are the kinds i can get for now:

but just the top 3 styles…

that is not the same supplier so no i cant get anything else they have, not that you would want any of it anyways.[/quote]

danm, i would have been interested if they were the tails on that black hatch

awww dont have any smoked coupe taillights?

times 2

just tint them pu$$ys

this guy is teh brilliant

i guess no eh?

few dudes have sent payment already, want to get them out by wednesday

Replied on 240son.

I want in.

Sweet. A new paint project for me!