GB: RS-R 240SX ****BUSHING KIT**** New Product!

Hey 240-ers,

I’m sure if you own a 240SX you’ve heard about this fantastic Bushing Kit that RS-R just came out w/ for 2006. In this year range of vehicle, you’re bushing are already tired and worn out, and when you’re putting more HP into your S13 I’m sure you want your car to stay solid wether drift or drag. SON240SX.CA members are the first to get their hands on this product in Ontario.

Click on this link if you want

1-4 RSR Bushing Kits 89-94 - $280 shipped
5-9 RSR Bushing Kits 89-94 - $270 shipped
10+ RSR Bushing Kits 89-94 - $260 shipped

Remember, these prices are TAXES INCLUDED & SHIPPED right to your door. No driving around town to pick it up from some location, how awsome is that! The price you see is the final price that you pay, no hidden charges!

I’m going to let this Group Buy run till next Friday. If you have any questions just ask and if you’re interested in buying PM me please.

LET ME KNOW!!

I have walked pass that shop last time i was up there, looks good in there, and some nice cars.

Wow, that kit is straight from the machines at Energy Suspension.

Even the tubs and pockets of grease are exactly the same (only there are less in the RS*R kit).

I just ran a group buy on that stuff and sold 20 kits. Most people here are already set up with that stuff. And they got them for a heck of a lot better deal than that.

–Edited-- For proof due to the new (unofficial) “crapping on other peoples thread” rule:

Energy’s Kit for the s13
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Theo23/Parts%20For%20Sale/S13NRGBushKit.jpg

RS*R’s kit for the s13 (you can even see the energy logo on the white tubes and the Front LCA bushings with the red and black combo)
http://rs-r.com/product_images/s13bushings_s.jpg

And a Link to my GB price of $210 for this kit.

I dont know if you’re talkin about my new shop on Second Ave.? But yeah if you’re not that’s where we are now lol. Bigger and better. Spray Bake Paint Booth and all.

Well if that’s the case w/ Energy Kit being requested I can do that for:

ENERGY SUSPENSION HYPERFLEX KIT: $200

TAXES INCLUDED & SHIPPED RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR.

That’s also NEXT DAY delivery for the first couple of blacks because I have them in stock.

Energy Suspension, RS*R and Whiteline are all manufactured by Super Pro.

Same bushings… ;]

Vince is that for S13 or S14 energy suspension master kit? There’s quite a different in price between them.

Nice price on the bushing kits Vince. Should maybe recheck your RS*R pricing, I’m selling them for $220 less in the for sale section, no group buy scenario ;] ;]

That price is for the S13. S14 one I haven’t found one for a sweet deal yet. Still looking.

Let me know if there’s anyone that’s interested in the Energy Kit then!

On that note, that’s a kickass price on the energy suspension kit.

Just make sure you get black, they’re colored with graphite as opposed to ink in the red RS*R and Red Energy Suspension and Yello whiteline and help significantly with lubrication in the long term, less chances of sqeeks and creeks, etc.

ALWAYS USE BLACK BUSHINGS… if you have the choice… and they were manufactured by Super Pro… (I dont know about Noltec, etc… they’re of higher quality all around anyway and use different materials so they probably dont need the extra protection the graphite offers)

Yeah that’s what I’ve been hearing. Plus black is always easier to get. I’m sure it’s for that reason too. Thanks for your input man!

Still no bits on it though, what’s goin on ppl?!

what about s14? i’ll be intrested in a s14 set

We just finished a group buy so most people that wanted the bushings already got them…

Yeah I sorta noticed that. I’m new on here so I’m still catching on to what’s going on. But if there’s anyone who hasn’t gotten it yet I can get them.