Genuine Greddy or other high-end SR20 intake manifold

gents,

since I have the motor out of the car i’d be interested in seeing if someone has a high-end intake manifold available.

i have the ISIS Freddy on there now and it’s fine but just putting the feeler out there for something like this.

pm if you have something.

I looked at getting one new with my wholesale accounts but these things msrp are $900 USD now?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL no wonder no one uses them.

Some good ones on Zilvia in the $400 range but even that is unbonerish.

thanks

S13 SR right? I’m assuming that because I don’t think ISIS makes a replica manifold for S14 SR. Could be wrong though.

yes S13 SR.

bing! WAIT!!! lol
wait for us to release a Centerline one!

It’ll be the best manifold on the market garanteeddddd.

I have an HPI with HPI elbow but it’s more like 800 CAD. alot more awesome than the tomei or HKS.

^ intake manifold bro., not exhuast.

i am getting the Centerline exhaust manifold tomorrow :slight_smile:

mazworx intake :slight_smile:

http://www.mazworx.com/product/intakeintake-manifolds/intake-manifolds/mazworx/s13-sr20det-hiport-intake-manifold-complete

jesus… this isnt exactly a missile car but if i’m dropping G’s on a car it’ll be for the BMW :slight_smile:

ah sorry Bing, speed reading.
Even a Freddy one is gonna run you in the 400s locally. Best shop on zilvia.

^ There are two available for 100 dollars on this forum right now.

yeah i sell them new for like $220 :slight_smile:

just use stock intake manifold…i have used both, i guarantee the oem has better response in low rpm range …

i have one for u free any time…ditch the freddy

With those damm long runners I would expect it to have better low end tq lol

I have a genuine one here waiting for you bing, along with a proper throttle cable bracket which was custom made for it. Looks great, mint shape with emblem. I have the box aswell.

come down a bit on monies negro

you already got a super jdm best price. Ill just wait for the next hail in AB and maybe youll pony up.

It’s an ROI decision broooooo

it won’t add any power and doesn’t increase the resale of the car or the drivetrain… it’d just be ‘nice to have’

well nice things cost money bing :stuck_out_tongue: