George Carlin Died...

Pretty sad right now. One of my favorite comedians.

Was just gonna post this… RIP GC. You made me laugh so many times although lately your comedy was more preachy and angry than funny.

One of my favorite Carlin bits was when he was at Carnegie Hall in 81 (or 80, I can’t remember) and he was talking about food. He said in talking about lobsters and crabs, “anything walking at my sidways with big pinchers, my first instict is to STEP ON THAT FUCK!!” lawlz!!

that fucking blows RIP
he was the best, should have been president.

WOW WHAT THE FUCK that sucks hardcore

RIP.

Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends conductor RIP

holy shit, this really sucks. he was by far my favorite comedian of all time. all the jokes that he took way too far and how he just didnt care. RIP George Carlin…

that sucks. i guess i didn’t even know he was still alive. RIP man. funny dude.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:frowning:

"The dean of counterculture comedians, Carlin constantly pushed the envelop with his jokes, particularly with a routine called “The Seven Words You Can Never Say On TV.”

fail

rip, what a great man.

THAT sucks. He was awesome. Few people lay it out, straight up, like he did.

Bah, this sucks. :frowning:

How are we going to live on???

:frowning:

RIP

Aww man, George Carlin ruled. RIP:cry:

Only 71, too.

:frowning: just went to see him over the winter…

genuine tragedy…

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

RIP :cry:

X…

“SHIT, PISS, CUNT, COCK-SUCKER, MOTHER-FUCKER, TITS…And tits doesn’t even belong on the list!” We’ve lost a great one.